ladyofthemansion

Subs. Are there lots about?

26 posts in this topic

Whilst changing location the other day a gent requested I visit him at home on route. He requested that I order him about and treat him like shit. I said I could do that easily.

He insisted on meeting me at the petrol station before the turn off to his home insisting I would not find it so I thought "Fine. I need petrol anyway." I get to the garage. His van is there. He walks to me and says "Good afternoon Mistress." I said to him that I would prefer to get in role once we got to his house then I thought what the hell and got him to fill my car up with petrol. (I made sure he didn't do diesel and I paid for it myself.) Then ordered him to check my car's oil etc.

Then got to his house where he wanted me to force him to clean up his garden. All I could think of was my garden at home and how I wished I had someone to do the same there.

He paid for his hour and didn't want a massage or even a hand job. He was obviously an intelligent bloke too. Big posh house and certificates on wall etc

Ladies, Have any of you experienced anything like this?

Whilst changing location the other day a gent requested I visit him at home on route. He requested that I order him about and treat him like shit. I said I could do that easily.

He insisted on meeting me at the petrol station before the turn off to his home insisting I would not find it so I thought "Fine. I need petrol anyway." I get to the garage. His van is there. He walks to me and says "Good afternoon Mistress." I said to him that I would prefer to get in role once we got to his house then I thought what the hell and got him to fill my car up with petrol. (I made sure he didn't do diesel and I paid for it myself.) Then ordered him to check my car's oil etc.

Then got to his house where he wanted me to force him to clean up his garden. All I could think of was my garden at home and how I wished I had someone to do the same there.

He paid for his hour and didn't want a massage or even a hand job. He was obviously an intelligent bloke too. Big posh house and certificates on wall etc

Hooray! Finally the definition of a Wife Experience!

Would the wife pay for the fuel??????

fantastic--- what a great story !!

surely, you must be leaving info out tho'. I just cant believe the guy goes home with you, then you immediately order him to clean up the garden-- he goes outside for the next hour , you twiddle your thumbs inside, he then comes in after the relevant period , pays you and you leave !!! mad--- barking mad !! or you have left some info out ??

if

Male subs are quite common. I get regular requests for this type of service...though I can't think why, as I don't look remotely domme-like! Personally I can't do the extreme domme thing, I just can't be so horrible to someone who is so nice! The furthest I can go is a bit of whipping, nipple twisting, walking on him with stilettoes, you know, 'mild' stuff like that. I can't do the verbal stuff at all, I've tried it before and it gives me a headache!

When I used to work down in Bournemouth, there was this lovely gentleman who loved being kicked hard in the balls. Because he was soooooo damn sweet and lovely (he even brang me a bunch of red roses once), I could never kick him as hard as he wanted me to, I always held back.

Male subs are quite common. I get regular requests for this type of service...though I can't think why, as I don't look remotely domme-like! Personally I can't do the extreme domme thing, I just can't be so horrible to someone who is so nice! The furthest I can go is a bit of whipping, nipple twisting, walking on him with stilettoes, you know, 'mild' stuff like that. I can't do the verbal stuff at all, I've tried it before and it gives me a headache!

When I used to work down in Bournemouth, there was this lovely gentleman who loved being kicked hard in the balls. Because he was soooooo damn sweet and lovely (he even brang me a bunch of red roses once), I could never kick him as hard as he wanted me to, I always held back.

being sexually submissive-- totally understand that !! but paying somebody to tell you to tidy the garden, clean the car and you then do it--- WTF !!

fantastic--- what a great story !!

surely, you must be leaving info out tho'. I just cant believe the guy goes home with you, then you immediately order him to clean up the garden-- he goes outside for the next hour , you twiddle your thumbs inside, he then comes in after the relevant period , pays you and you leave !!! mad--- barking mad !! or you have left some info out ??

if

No. I was in the garden too unfortunately.

No. I was in the garden too unfortunately.

OK!!! well now--- what were you actually doing in the garden whilst this man was raking up the leaves ?? were you on the swing ?? :(

That would be a Garden Fixing Experience then ? :o

I can't see the fun myself :(.

Sometimes I antagonise lou4fun just to get her to abuse me on here - does that count as 'Sub behaviour'?

being sexually submissive-- totally understand that !! but paying somebody to tell you to tidy the garden, clean the car and you then do it--- WTF !!

lol! I've spoken to those guys as well, they offer to come round your house to be your domestic slave (normally while they are naked), do all your washing, clean the toilet etc, and pay you your hourly rate still. But to be honest I never believe them anyway, so I say 'no thanks!'

lol! I've spoken to those guys as well, they offer to come round your house to be your domestic slave (normally while they are naked), do all your washing, clean the toilet etc, and pay you your hourly rate still. But to be honest I never believe them anyway, so I say 'no thanks!'

you're dead right not to see them jayna. how could you trust someone that f***d up ? . sometimes I get tired of the liberal " each to his own" lark . that stuff is just barking mad.

you're dead right not to see them jayna. how could you trust someone that f***d up ? . sometimes I get tired of the liberal " each to his own" lark . that stuff is just barking mad.

Well...it depends on what you perceive as 'fucked up'...I have met so many different types of client that many things simply don't shock me anymore! I have heard of a lot more 'fucked up' fantasies than wanting to scrub someone's toilet.

But still, I refuse that sort of booking because a) it sounds too good to be true, and :( I don't work from home and I don't want guys knowing where I live...which unfortunately means I just have to scrub my own toilet!

Sometimes I antagonise lou4fun just to get her to abuse me on here - does that count as 'Sub behaviour'?

shut up will you FGS !! if she charges us for the abuse, theres a few of us will go broke !! :(

Jeez, if that's mild, i dread to think of the serious bits!

shut up will you FGS !! if she charges us for the abuse, theres a few of us will go broke !! :(

Oh heck I never thought of that! I'm sure there's plenty she could do to make the £150 an hour worthwhile, but abusing me online isn't one of them!

She's all heart. :(

Yeah, tiresome liberal types who like something different. Burn them, the perverts.

Then got to his house where he wanted me to force him to clean up his garden.

WTF??!!!!

I think you're onto a winner there.

There is market in this i'm sure of it....

He gets his kicks and you can profit with a cleaning/automotive repair/gardening contract without so much as lifting your skirt. Awesome.

Mmm, maybe not enough have been locked away?

Yeah, tiresome liberal types who like something different. Burn them, the perverts.

ha,ha -- what about " cut the goolies off " as per pam stephenson in the NTNON sketch. tried to find it on youtube for you !-- sorry.

Frankly if any man wants to pay money to come around my house and tidy up, sort the yard and finish the decorating I'll quite happily go gay-for-pay. I might even offer a freebie. :(

I've had some great subs and financial slaves over the years. you ask my mate Abbie the tales Lucy told her about what I get my subs to do (just put that so that SOME know I'm telling the truth). For me they are by far the best part of this job, nothing is more satisfying than watching some buff young man hoovering my flat in just an apron while another is tied up in the bedroom out of the way and me, I'm there with my feet up reading my mags...

I've had some great subs and financial slaves over the years. you ask my mate Abbie the tales Lucy told her about what I get my subs to do (just put that so that SOME know I'm telling the truth). For me they are by far the best part of this job, nothing is more satisfying than watching some buff young man hoovering my flat in just an apron while another is tied up in the bedroom out of the way and me, I'm there with my feet up reading my mags...

How much did you charged them for it?

In my experience: all guys who offered me to do house work never was prepared full fee, if anything at all. Only one guy who did.

He did not mentioned it to me during email conversation, only when he arrived.

I did not liked it!

I could not let him in my garden in his underpants to mawn lawn or plant some shrubs. (he wanted to do it naked), because my neighbours could see it.

He did not loaded dishwasher properly, and I after re-do it after him. Certainly made it on purpose, so I can punnish him.

He fucked up my vacum cleaner, when he emtied dust conteiner, but then broke little plastic catcher when he tried to put it back.

He spilled the salt water from the marine tank filters when he moved them while dusting on the mobile phone, which was charged closed by. It was fucked after.

Never again! I would rather have sex with him instead, lol.

Don't worry, it's not a viable business model :-D