Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

Mk Virgin - Annabella's Question

12 posts in this topic

Hi - planning my first ever visit to Annabella's in MK this week after hearing so many good things... but having google street viewed the location, I'm a bit concerned that it doesn't look very discrete. 

Don't mean to sound snobbish, but the street just looks like a row of terraced council houses - bit worried that my entrance and exit won't exactly go unnoticed by the neighbours!

Anyone care to reassure me this isn't the case...?

Hi - planning my first ever visit to Annabella's in MK this week after hearing so many good things... but having google street viewed the location, I'm a bit concerned that it doesn't look very discrete. 

Don't mean to sound snobbish, but the street just looks like a row of terraced council houses - bit worried that my entrance and exit won't exactly go unnoticed by the neighbours!

Anyone care to reassure me this isn't the case...?

Well this might actually be the case, however you shouldn't worry as there are many apartments so you could be just one of the local residents?

Annabella's changes flats so there is no way someone knows where exactly you are going.

As above. By all means pin down the exact location once you've been given it in advance but for an early recce or the actual visit, just ensure you don't act like a punter trying not to be noticed slipping into a flat of ill repute.

It'll make you feel conspicuous and you will be conspicuous.

If you don't live in MK, it won't be a problem... As a local, I'd prefer Anna's not to be so near the shopping center, as I'm sure sooner or later someone I know will see me there and know what I'm doing going into one of their places - it must be a bit of an open secret, esp since they once tweeted their exact address.  

The neighbours must know, but really don't seem to give a damn...

For me, Diva's down by the station is more discrete, but there is much less choice.

Edited by Bobin About

If you don't live in MK, it won't be a problem... As a local, I'd prefer Anna's not to be so near the shopping center, as I'm sure sooner or later someone I know will see me there and know what I'm doing going into one of their places - it must be a bit of an open secret, esp since they once tweeted their exact address.  

The neighbours must know, but really don't seem to give a damn...

For me, Diva's down by the station is more discrete, but there is much less choice.

For the record, agree with this. I don't really like ABs or Temptations locations for the same reason; simply too close to the shopping center and not discreet enough. You can give me all the arguments in the world why you think this is not the case, but you're not going to change the way I feel because too many of the wife's friends park there and shop on a near daily basis. You're right; it's a matter of time before I would be "caught" if I punted at either of those places.  Diva's, which for me has a pretty poor (or, charitably, limited) choice of girls, is in a way better location.

Hey man,

I was like you and a bit worried about it, but i been a couple of times now and like the other guys say, they have loads of different places. The first time i went it was one of the places down near staples which are well discrete (so descrete i was unsure i was at the right place!), the ones at the John lewis end (that i went to) do look quite shabby from the outside, but inside is nice, and yes i did feel that it was a bit open whilst walking down, but once at the door all that worry went away.

Dont overthink it dude, just do it!

The advantage of being an estate agent :D .... If you ever hear rumours that Mr D is selling it might be my fault as a cover story :ph34r: ...

Can be unnerving sometimes.  Went in today and just as I was talking into the speaker an old girl came down from one of the other flats and asked if I was going in!!!!  Generally nobody seems to give a damn but then I'm not from around MK

Yes the ones near John Lewis are mixed in with other flats so its not discrete and it is next to the shopping centre car park

so if you live in MK best avoid that location  

you can always ask who is working at the other places and go to them of course 

they have one near Waitrose and one near staples although all my recent experiences have been at the 2 near John Lewis 

and think they still have the one in that used to be Decadent Divas or perhaps it still is as never used them 

but not sure if they are still used 

how about trying ego-massage ? same girls but massage / HR only 

and chance to see some of the girls who no longer work at the parlours 

and based away from town centre

give it a try , trust me you'll get hooked 

its discrete however there is a smallish public car park at rear for the local shops etc (and free!)

so id advise parking a bit away from ego down one of the side streets if your a local 

as your car could stand out in the small car park

Can I ask a general question on Annabellas, is it a series of flats or one place linked to flats?

For example, say I was to turn up on Monday, do you get to see each lady on the rota and choose or do you have to specifically arrange to see a certain lady in advance, then you are directed to a specific flat? I'm confused!

hi

The best thing to do is first look up on the website and make a list of the ladies who might pick you tastes. 

Then on the day ask where the ladies are (unless you got an appointment call after 10.30 as they replies by email can be relaxed) from my visits of the apartments etc all are either on the same road 2 flats(once at the flat and twice in the middle), one next road down (been there twice) and where Waitrose used to be (only been they once in May)

I haven't had a chance to do a line up as its not my thing but I think it will be a line up of the ladies at the house, hence see on the website first.  Hope it helps.  Great place, nice ladies

If punters are worried about being seen visiting flats maybe they need to get Inspector Clouseu disguises. :)