Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colonel Bonkers

Great News

17 posts in this topic

I was booked in today. Just rechecked the rota and she is not working today after all, and not showing for next week either! Was really looking forward to seeing her again too.

I see she is in fact at SK next Monday now.

got to see her yesterday at SK, as good as ever and with a really nice suntan. Told me she may have some bookings next week at MK but nothing planned at SK, then she is off again, back to Italy!  However she also said she will return and will not be away for so long this time.

Met her in Dec 2011. She is funny and vivacious and a fun punt, but limited services compared to the best at HOD

Met her in Dec 2011. She is funny and vivacious and a fun punt, but limited services compared to the best at HOD

She also has what some of us think of as a dream body.

As a fan of the petite frame (among others), I would include myself in that group:-)

When you say limited services.. no BBBJ ? Are there any FR's out there? I've had a stressful week and would like to bust a nut.

There was a lot of 'don't do this, don't do that' though the messages were delivered in a giggly, friendly way - I actually don't remember for sure whether she performed oral with or without on me (I think it was with - weird because I remember for sure with every other girl I've met over the years!) She definitely didn't want her breasts being kissed or nipples being sucked

I doubt it was because she was worried about me being rough, since she spent the few minutes after I was done telling me I was quite gentle compared to some rougher punters. She mentioned that being petite there are some punters who can't resist banging her hard and she's wary of rough fucking. 

As I said, if you want to bust a nut, HOD has better, though Dita is definitely a fun experience. There are plenty of FRs as well. 

Edited by Gandalfthewhite

OWO is no problem in my experience. Breasts appear to be very sensitive so you need to be gentle, licking is ok.

She is making a rare appearance at SK this Wednesday.

I saw Dita today and she said she'd seen this thread. She seemed a bit upset by a couple 

of the comments guys! 

Sure if you looking a full on PSE then maybe another girl is best but I'd say she's one of the top few 

girls at HOD/Annabellas even though the 'extra' services are a bit limited.

The service she does give is always full of enthusiasm and she's great fun to spend time with. She's also SUPER sexy face/body/voice

Why was she upset? There hasn't been anything derogatory said about her?

True all of the comments are positive but reading between the lines a couple of the comments

suggest that girls who don't do cim/facials etc can't considered among the best girls, I think this is 

what Dita was concered about. I'd definitely rate HOD Dita/Mira/Ella/Angelica as among the best around

alongside girls who do the all the extras like Amy\Emma\Missy(bless her)  

Sorry Adele but I haven't seen you so can't add you to the list but you sound great...

Edited by eaglebuddy

Lol! No offence taken kind sir! I guess what I would call derogatory comments are very different, having been the subject of abuse for trolls on various forums ha ha!

I don't think it's the services offered or not offered by a wg that can rate her as good, average or bad, but the way they're delivered, ie enthusiasm and attitude. Having worked with Dita and personally seen her in action, she does not lack either enthusiasm and a good attitude. She's fun, sexy, pretty AND can belly dance!

I would...;)

Dita is back on the roster again next week.