bigalow

Olivia - Invasion

16 posts in this topic

Just wondering what the general opinion is of those who have visited Olivia?

There are 5 or 6 good reviews that I can see, but none too recent.

I have been considering Olivia for quite some time, but am not sure if she is for me. I am generally quite shy during appointments so prefer a girl who will take the lead. I enjoy both gfe & pse. I have seen Aisha, Maria, Maylo & Zizzi in the past & enjoyed them all, would she be comparable to any of these?

Any help or opinions would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Olivia does know how to take the lead in seductive style, and she's an attractive, more voluptuous girl.

I wouldn't rank her in the 'super-league' of the four stars you mention, but for me she's not far below their level.

I did not find Olivia a great punt. 

1. She kept me waiting on a busy street (she lives next to a restaurant with outside seating) for 15 mins. I ended having to walk away, ring the agency to find out what's going on. I did get some funny looks.

2. She spent half the 1 hour session getting her self off with a wand. I might aswell not have been there. There was very little thought to me. 

3. she picked up her phone twice to answer texts

The rest of session was borderline ok, but I would never return to see her

I had the same experience as bobsam. Olivia kept getting herself off, at one point I thought she had fallen asleep on the floor. It is the only punt I got so angry at & I gave her an earful, unfortunately not a mouthful!

yeah she did strike me as a little odd

but it was the overacting that prevented me from repeat booking her - still found her to be hot looking, hot under the sheets and an attentive SP though

Thanks for the help. Opinions seem a bit mixed, but I've considered her for so long now I may have to book her anyway & see what happens.

One other quick question if people could help. Other than the four I mentioned above are there any other Thai superstars around at the moment? I've read bits about Shakira & Love, but they don't appeal to me. Mata was another, but I believe she is on a break. Is Coco at that level? Are there any others that I have over looked?

I know this has probably been asked many times on the forum so I do apologise. I have done a bit of research but there are a lot of pages to read through!

Thanks for the help. Opinions seem a bit mixed, but I've considered her for so long now I may have to book her anyway & see what happens.

One other quick question if people could help. Other than the four I mentioned above are there any other Thai superstars around at the moment? I've read bits about Shakira & Love, but they don't appeal to me. Mata was another, but I believe she is on a break. Is Coco at that level? Are there any others that I have over looked?

I know this has probably been asked many times on the forum so I do apologise. I have done a bit of research but there are a lot of pages to read through!

Mata used to be a favourite of mine but the last time I saw her she seemed really jaded and was no where near as gorgeous as I remembered her previously - seemed and looked tired, lacked the real spark that made prior punts with her very special, was disengaged and mechanical and just wasnt that attractive - seems a few extra years in this game really does take its toll and it shows  :(

Coco/Helena on the other hand is still a superb SP, in particular her owo and HR which are the best in London in my experience, and she truly goes the extra mile to look after her punters - you have to see her drinks and snack bar to believe it  :blink:  :blink:

Mata used to be a favourite of mine but the last time I saw her she seemed really jaded and was no where near as gorgeous as I remembered her previously - seemed and looked tired, lacked the real spark that made prior punts with her very special, was disengaged and mechanical and just wasnt that attractive - seems a few extra years in this game really does take its toll and it shows  :(

Coco/Helena on the other hand is still a superb SP, in particular her owo and HR which are the best in London in my experience, and she truly goes the extra mile to look after her punters - you have to see her drinks and snack bar to believe it  :blink:  :blink:

I saw Helena last week.  The OWO, as you've always said Bill, was fanfuckingtastic.  And she was cool too - a proper quirky, funny Thai girl.  Loved her room as well - the drinks and snacks were impressive, and the lighting made me feel like I'd stepped onto the set of the Liberace movie, without the weird old bloke though.  Good massage as well.  As the saying goes, well worth a visit.

I saw Helena last week.  The OWO, as you've always said Bill, was fanfuckingtastic.  And she was cool too - a proper quirky, funny Thai girl.  Loved her room as well - the drinks and snacks were impressive, and the lighting made me feel like I'd stepped onto the set of the Liberace movie, without the weird old bloke though.  Good massage as well.  As the saying goes, well worth a visit.

+1 for Coco, she is an amazing hostess for sure! I submitted a FR for my visit to her a few months ago.

I did not find Olivia a great punt. 

1. She kept me waiting on a busy street (she lives next to a restaurant with outside seating) for 15 mins. I ended having to walk away, ring the agency to find out what's going on. I did get some funny looks.

2. She spent half the 1 hour session getting her self off with a wand. I might aswell not have been there. There was very little thought to me. 

3. she picked up her phone twice to answer texts

The rest of session was borderline ok, but I would never return to see her

I just don't get what other guys here and the reviewers are saying.  If you are talking about the same Olivia that is currently on Aisha's website and work partly from high street Kensington, then I must say that the photos are highly shopped and I found her facially and physically very unattractive.  All I was prepared to do is to let her give me oral and that was that.

This is very odd indeed as whilst it is normal that people have different views of the same girl, in this case the gap is just too wide.  The girl I saw does resemble the photos on Aisha's website but her face and body are highly shopped in the photos.  The reality is rather different.

Guys Olivia was the best punt of my life, problem is shes always moved flats and never really settled. As is the case atm she's only a part timer. When she is settled down and relaxed it's the best experience.

The other thing to note is Olivia is genuinely enjoys playing with toys and sex with girls so is perfect for duo bookings unlike mist

I just don't get what other guys here and the reviewers are saying.  If you are talking about the same Olivia that is currently on Aisha's website and work partly from high street Kensington, then I must say that the photos are highly shopped and I found her facially and physically very unattractive.  All I was prepared to do is to let her give me oral and that was that.

This is very odd indeed as whilst it is normal that people have different views of the same girl, in this case the gap is just too wide.  The girl I saw does resemble the photos on Aisha's website but her face and body are highly shopped in the photos.  The reality is rather different.

Also I beleive that the first few pictures are not photoshopped at all.

Also I beleive that the first few pictures are not photoshopped at all.

aisha has some natural pics of Olivia on her site , as you say , not the glamour shots from the usual studios . I haven't seen her for about 2 years , maybe she has changed a little .

aisha has some natural pics of Olivia on her site , as you say , not the glamour shots from the usual studios . I haven't seen her for about 2 years , maybe she has changed a little .

At the moment she looks very similar to when you saw her 2 years ago, meaning shes a little curvier / not very slim.

As a regular of Olivia in the past I havent seen her since July last year and havent punted with her since April. Since she has resurfaced on Invasian has anyone seen her? Is her level of service the same? How is her current appearance?