Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conwy

A Surprise Effect Of Punting

14 posts in this topic

I have only been punting for nearly two years but have noticed a shift in my prima facie judgements.

What I would not have predicted in advance of having met 30 Working Girls is that I have developed a strong tendency to take what they say at face value in any dispute, until proven otherwise.

This is a direct consequence of those ladies being honest, reliable, sensible and above average in intellect.

Only one lady ever stood me up, with an excuse which could have been true. That would have been our first punt. There was no real reason to push for another, unless she had taken the initiative.

My sample base is much smaller but I've had a similarly positive experience.  On occasion I've rounded up the fee by a small amount (can you imagine asking for change?) and two girls have made a point of texting me afterwards to let me know that I'd overpaid. Don't even get that service in the paper shop......

It's probably no coincidence that their websites are accurate and straight-as-a-die.

No doubt there will be others along shortly  who have drawn diametrically opposite conclusions from their experiences, but I guess you have to speak as you find.

WGs, for the most part are just as human as me, even more so! The indies have learned to stand on their own two feet, juggle two (or more) lives, and run a business as well.

I think that I value the talk almost as much as the shagging, and there have been very few occasions when I've come away from a punt without having learned something interesting and of practical value from the lady.

I have only been punting for nearly two years but have noticed a shift in my prima facie judgements.

What I would not have predicted in advance of having met 30 Working Girls is that I have developed a strong tendency to take what they say at face value in any dispute, until proven otherwise.

This is a direct consequence of those ladies being honest, reliable, sensible and above average in intellect.

Only one lady ever stood me up, with an excuse which could have been true. That would have been our first punt. There was no real reason to push for another, unless she had taken the initiative.

And you are right to do so.  Why should any working girl have to tell the truth anyway?  It's all fantasy :)

Have met plenty of very likable, very attractive (beyond the physical), and very interesting women through this pastime and enjoyed some great and often eye-opening conversation

Have certainly had my preconceptions shattered about the 'types' of women who sell sex for money

1 person likes this

I have been constantly surprised at the levels of honesty I receive in this 'industry'. When I am in a room with a significant other that I have met in this environment I often find ALL barriers are down and that there is a 'gentleman's handshake' between the two parties that anything uttered in these four wall will NEVER be uttered elsewhere. It's our little secret. A savvy girl will know how to separate the wheat from the chaff with regards to the flaky, no-shows. As will a savvy gentlemen, but sometimes one will slip the net. I sometimes feel there is a genuine understanding between the two parties, and due to that we can have such an honest relationship. Sadly, in civvy land I do not find people so honest, and have found half truths and hidden agendas. I would say I've been burnt worse by friends (ladies and gents) in the 'real world', but perhaps I volunteer too much info, who knows? Not to say that the odd crank hasn't sneaked in the back door here ;-) but less than in my normal world... 

A x

2 people like this

I'm only 8 months into my punting adventures and have had a most enjoyable time. Seen 10 different wg's, some twice, and a couple several times. Only been let down once (by a girl I'd seen before), and believed her excuse. She couldn't apologise enough and promised to make up for it on a future visit. Only had one negative experience where we just didn't really click, and only one no response to an enquiry.

I prefer longer bookings and love a bit of chat and banter as well, which is why I prefer return visits as the ice is already broken. Have had some great times with one wg in particular.

Long may it continue :)

I've been punting for many years, more than I care to remember frankly :)..the vast majority of women I've met in the business have been lovely people....Just like any other walk of life really :D I've only ever encountered one thief and a few others that I wouldn't particularly want to be stuck in a lift with after we'd got the sex part done!. I've certainly had the "oh, you've paid me too much, take it back" as well as "no problem, sort it out next time" . Some are now genuinely friends (no sex) and I'm very glad I got to meet them even though the circumstances might not have been the norm :)

1 person likes this

I have been constantly surprised at the levels of honesty I receive in this 'industry'. When I am in a room with a significant other that I have met in this environment I often find ALL barriers are down and that there is a 'gentleman's handshake' between the two parties that anything uttered in these four wall will NEVER be uttered elsewhere. It's our little secret. A savvy girl will know how to separate the wheat from the chaff with regards to the flaky, no-shows. As will a savvy gentlemen, but sometimes one will slip the net. I sometimes feel there is a genuine understanding between the two parties, and due to that we can have such an honest relationship. Sadly, in civvy land I do not find people so honest, and have found half truths and hidden agendas. I would say I've been burnt worse by friends (ladies and gents) in the 'real world', but perhaps I volunteer too much info, who knows? Not to say that the odd crank hasn't sneaked in the back door here ;-) but less than in my normal world... 

A x

That's what we all wish for and, I have to say, in over 30 years I have only been let down twice. Both times I was texted out of the blue. Needless to say I never returned.

Yes there are some people with whom I have not clicked, some whose profiles were massaged etc but the vast majority of SP's I have met have been decent people trying to earn a living in a difficult and, sometimes, dangerous environment.

That's what we all wish for and, I have to say, in over 30 years I have only been let down twice. Both times I was texted out of the blue. Needless to say I never returned.

Yes there are some people with whom I have not clicked, some whose profiles were massaged etc but the vast majority of SP's I have met have been decent people trying to earn a living in a difficult and, sometimes, dangerous environment.

It's not profiles they should be massaging eh Paul <_<   This thread makes one go all tingly in a nice way..  See we are human :wub:

I hate threads that generalise...in any direction. Working girls are just like the other 99% of society. Some provide good service. Some bad. Some are honest. Some not. Some are extremely bright. Some are dim. Expressing surprise that WGs are more or less anything (smart, happy, deceitful, you name it) than you expected merely underlines the prejudices that you bring to the table rather than anything about the nature of working girls. This thread should really be called "the jaded initial expectations of some punters".

I hate threads that generalise...in any direction. Working girls are just like the other 99% of society. Some provide good service. Some bad. Some are honest. Some not. Some are extremely bright. Some are dim. Expressing surprise that WGs are more or less anything (smart, happy, deceitful, you name it) than you expected merely underlines the prejudices that you bring to the table rather than anything about the nature of working girls. This thread should really be called "the jaded initial expectations of some punters".

yes. but isnt it a positive thing to have one's negative prejudices dispelled ?

why turn a positive into a negative ?

I feel a hymn coming on....."I once was blind...but now I see...etc"

Fully agree.. or perhaps it should be entitled that working girls are just the same as anyone else and due to the nature of their job will not always answer your probing questions truthfully for reasons of discretion and the simple fact that what you are asking is none of your business x

Edited by Sarah Summers

Without wishing to generalise AND not having any pre concieved ideas when I started (2 years).

I have also been pleased with the attitude of 99% of the WG's that I have met.

I have had to give myself a bit of a slapping now and again when I have thought " Awww she's really nice" Yup of course she is ,she is in the business to make you feel good just like any other customer service provider ( or should be I must say) but on this level you are getting a little more intimate.

Having said that there are a few who I have genuinley liked as a person and to have sex with them is a real bonus.

Quote a conversation recently with a WG that I was seeing for the first time. She obviously detected that I was a bit nervous and made a joke about it to put me at ease. Later on she admitted that she also gets nervous seeing someone for the first time  but " I am a better actress than you are an actor"