Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
corbabb5

Olivia - Maxes

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen this young lady yet.  don't have access to maxes reviews

Olivia is one hot, hot hot girl! I can def recommend her, and she looks better in real life than in her pictures. I've had the pleasure of spending quite a bit of time with her lately and I can say she's my latest 'girl crush' ;) xx

Thanks Lia. Funny as it sounds but if one woman fancies another that is never a bad sign.

i'm stuck on who to book for an overnight.  Lily as love Asians or Olivia as I prefer petite women.

Recommendations

Thanks Lia. Funny as it sounds but if one woman fancies another that is never a bad sign.

i'm stuck on who to book for an overnight. Lily as love Asians or Olivia as I prefer petite women.

Recommendations

I had a fantastic duo booking with Lily a few weeks ago (review posted) she's lovely and very naughty too..She's quite tall (for an Asian girl) and very slim. I haven't seen Olivia yet, but definitely on the short list!

Olivia was on AW for a long time before she joined Maxes and I seem to remember she had a fair weight of good feedback but I can't recall what name she used.  I never saw her myself.

2 people like this

I am seeing Lily this Saturday as prep for my overnight in October.  Still want to see Olivia but will have to wait to rebuild bank account as been getting back into my stride again.

Also thinking of duo.

i'm stuck on who to book for an overnight.  Lily as love Asians or Olivia as I prefer petite women.

Recommendations

Olivia's super petite lass with a teeny tiny waist, one of the best figures I've seen in a long time, yum! Not met lily yet... It's actually been a really long time since I played with an Asian girl.

Well my meeting with Lily went really well and we got on great.  She is someone I can talk to and have a great night with.  You need that for an overnight booking.

Still want to try and squeeze Olivia in before then.  Hearing good things.

Thanks all for the feedback.

Bumping this a bit - been looking at Olivia and she looks right up my alley. Problem with Maxes site is that I can't find their do's and don'ts on there. Seems like there's a FR on her -anybody knows if she does A, Cim etc.?

Likewise, does Olivia offer a pse experience with things like rimming etc