Nathaniel

Advice For First Ever Punting Experience

28 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this world but would like to try my first ever punting experience.

Any advice for a first timer and any recommendations for a WG in Birmingham? I'm pretty nervous about it all and I would like someone who's bubbly and 'experienced'. I had some operations a while back (accident) and have some scars on my leg and back and do appreciate some ladies won't see anyone who's even slightly got an issue. I know there are ladies out there who are experienced in disabled fellas (though I don't have any mobility issues, just cosmetic).

I'm coming into this with an open mind and not really had any misconceptions so far, so hit me with as much advice as you can give.

Cheers,

Nath

Nathaniel

Your best bet is to read both the reviews section and this forum. There is a lot of very useful information to be had.

If you are after recommendations then you need to be more specific about the kind of lady you are interested in.

So, specify age,nationality, body type, hair colour etc etc and I am sure that someone will recommend a suitable woman.

Good luck.

Hi Nath

There is a lot of choice in Birmingham, and I'm torn whether to recommend a parlour or an independent as there are pros and cons with both but in your situation I would try to arrange a date with an indie during daylight hours and throw yourself into it.

Its important that you feel as relaxed as possible during the session and you indicate to the girl what you want out of it as you're paying. I would recommend the two girls who I will send the links for in a separate PM. Note it's their direct websites as adultwork has gone tits up again. I have never booked though AW personally.

These girls are experienced and articulate so you would get a true girlfriend experience. Read through the websites and e-mail with any queries if you decide to take the plunge. The search feature on Adultwork will throw up lots of SP's so take a look at that when it comes back online. Before you hand the money over if you are not happy with anything dont be afraid to walk. Thats one of my golden rules with with parlour visits.

I went to the Blue Ice parlour on Hampton Street last week and they had all English girls in a relaxed setting, although the claustrophobic industrial lift you take to access the premises will do nothing for your nerves. Once inside though you will be looked after. Bluebell Suite on Oxford Street & Ambassadors Suite on Ernst St are my regular haunts but they usually have Eastern European girls on and I'm not sure that is right way forward for a first timer.

You also need to minimise risk of running into other punters as well. Let me know if you need any further advice.

Go and see Anna at Black label she's absolutely lovely puts you at ease from the minute you walk in she has a nasty quite visible scar on her face so I'm sure she will be able to pick up on how your feelings , there is Chloe from black label who is equally as lovely if Anna is not Avaliable good luck enjoy and relax!

Oh wow, thanks for the replies guys and thanks for the PM replies.

I'm your default newbie; shy, hesitant and a bit open eyed to this all so the stuff you've recommended really helps.

I was a bit hesitant to be specific as I've always felt that's a bit 'wrong' but I have to admit, she'd have to be English and probably independent until I can muster the courage to go heads in to a parlour,

I'm also really really paranoid about my appearance as per my original post and would hate to turn up to see a WG and be turned away; I'd prefer to be up front and hope she will accept.

Any more help would be greatly appreciated.

Nath

Before you progress to full service, why not try a hot oil massage for an hour with one of the many Thai providers in Birmingham?

You can relax - overcome your nerves - have a little feel - then they will finish you off with a handjob!

Passionatebonde on AW.

Tips - Take your wallet, have a wash, agree what you do beforehand. Take an hour and just don't expect her to be anything other than somebody you are buying sex off. You could be anybody but look into her eyes and imagine you shining back as pound signs.

That's a bit blunt Vulva; although appreciate your view. Doesn't that detract from the sentiment and reason why we all punt?

Vulva is giving sensible advice. As a newbie, it is better,really, if the first punt or so is fairly ordinary fro you so you don't get starry eyed about every punt being brilliant.

From your first post I agree on an indie. I would also say AW is worth getting to grips with and it can only be done by reading a LOT of profiles and getting used to what sounds promising (pics you like, informative profie inc activities in list you want,some feedback by men with several feedbacks of their own and wording that sounds welcoming and taken care with and prob written by the lady herself).

It helps if you are invited to contact by email and establish a few points - your concerns for example - but most won't want strings of eail correspondence.

Then probably learn from experience!

That's a bit blunt Vulva; although appreciate your view. Doesn't that detract from the sentiment and reason why we all punt?

No, not really we just buy sex. There is no sentiment involved. Nothing more nothing less. Have a great time whoever you choose.

I beg to differ I don't just buy sex I buy the whole experience I like the whole girlfriend experience it makes me feel good if you get the right girl company is great and it's more than just sex

I buy the girls time and the understanding that I get what I want within that time. Mostly Sex, can include foreplay, roleplay or a massage.

For your first time its important get an indie, email let her know what you want and just go with it. All WG's are in it for the cash, the best ones will keep you coming back. There is no right or wrong way of how things should go and you are not under any pressure. 

Nath , I think the hardest thing for you is walking through the door, I understand you being worried about your appearance but if you inform the WG upfront and she is professional she should be understanding as well. She is not paid to be bothered by it. Once you get going it wont matter. I hate the look of my feet so 8 times out of 10 I keep my socks on during a punt, I know some girls don't like that but tough. My choice.

I buy the girls time and the understanding that I get what I want within that time. Mostly Sex, can include foreplay, roleplay or a massage.

For your first time its important get an indie, email let her know what you want and just go with it. All WG's are in it for the cash, the best ones will keep you coming back. There is no right or wrong way of how things should go and you are not under any pressure. 

Nath , I think the hardest thing for you is walking through the door, I understand you being worried about your appearance but if you inform the WG upfront and she is professional she should be understanding as well. She is not paid to be bothered by it. Once you get going it wont matter. I hate the look of my feet so 8 times out of 10 I keep my socks on during a punt, I know some girls don't like that but tough. My choice.

for me hardest is making the call then the long walk from the car to knocking at the door. Once she answers it all becomes OK.  I aint a newbie but still makes me nervy!

Before you progress to full service, why not try a hot oil massage for an hour with one of the many Thai providers in Birmingham?

You can relax - overcome your nerves - have a little feel - then they will finish you off with a handjob!

Anywhere specific you'd recommend for masssage with HR in Birmingham?

Go and see Anna at Black label she's absolutely lovely puts you at ease from the minute you walk in she has a nasty quite visible scar on her face so I'm sure she will be able to pick up on how your feelings , there is Chloe from black label who is equally as lovely if Anna is not Avaliable good luck enjoy and relax!

go easy brother, I hardly noticed it until she pointed it out...I know you're a fan of Anna - as I expect is everyone who's had the pleasure - but a comment like that could put clients off...

Have yet to book, I think I know who I want just need to pick up the phone!

Check her hours and then pick up the phone 30 minutes after she starts for the day. Good luck. You won't regret it!

Only if you want to, you could mention her here and hopefully get some feedback to confirm and otherwise your hopes of her. It might just make picking up the phone easier (or save you a disappointment).

But I would completely understand if that's the last thing you want to do.

Do tell us how things go though please!

Thanks guys, appreciate all the help so far.

Vivluvsme - I only found out about her through recommendations on here and her FR's are great!

There was a chap on here before - forget his name - who was asking all kinds of questions. Wanted the best girl, the best venue, the best price, the best reports. Questions, questions and more questions!

This nathaniel character sounds very much the same.

There was a chap on here before - forget his name - who was asking all kinds of questions. Wanted the best girl, the best venue, the best price, the best reports. Questions, questions and more questions!

I understand the point you are making payperclip that there are some trolls about.

However, I wanted to say I was that sort of guy. I'm actually just writing a post for the main forum, whereby I'm saying to some guys this world comes easy, but to some very much not so. Some guys are very cautious and you'd hope a newbie is and that is good in many ways. I asked questions for years before I decided, so it is not an issue for me. I rather a guy make the right decision for him over the long term than feel rushed in and unhappy.

Just saying the world is made up of all sorts of people!

I exchanged some PMs with nntt, as probably others have, but I for one never felt I was being taken advantage of.

Indeed, the issues raised interested me and I hope I am not breaking any confidences when I say the responses he received from punters on here were successful in their aims.

I exchanged some PMs with nntt, as probably others have, but I for one never felt I was being taken advantage of.

Indeed, the issues raised interested me and I hope I am not breaking any confidences when I say the responses he received from punters on here were successful in their aims.

Cheers Viv, but I don't think payperclip was talking about me, at least I hope not?

I was just raising a further point that if nathaniel needs time to make a decision, I did too and we maybe always shouldn't be so suspicious of that. I'm sure some thought I was on a wind-up, I wasn't, but I needed to come to things in my own time. It took me over a year to finally get the courage to visit a parlour, for example.

Edited by nntt

Isn't that very much part of the punt?

Whoever OP may be, this is a good thread. Whatever the case taking you time is good advice to a newbie and there will be many others reading this, all working they're way towards pleasure...

Browsing and selecting a hot chick for an amazing experience is a thing worth taking trouble over.