rubberduck

Jenna Lynn

12 posts in this topic

Another individual lady thread.

I've been lucky enough to meet Jenna several times but in my view she's somewhat of a hidden gem. She usually works from a flat in the East End - safe location, 10 minutes from town. Sometimes she will use a hotel.

Oddly some of you may know her from her parlour days at St Enoch's. I never saw her there but she definitely does not offer a rapid turnaround service associated with some parlours. Quite the opposite - in my experience she offers and is up for everything. We have and still are pushing our boundaries.

She's an utter minx - a naturally curvy body (definitely not fat), amazing natural boobs - with huge sensitive nipples and an arse any sane man would relish fucking (she'll enjoy it too). Jenna can be sensual, intense, intimate and above all incredibly good fun. Each meeting is different but always explosive

Her repertoire of techniques is fantastic and killer control which takes you repeatedly to the brink. Treat her to some reverse O and you will definitely be rewarded.

A story to indicate how highly I rate her.

The first time I saw Jenna was at her hotel. An experience so incredible I came back the next morning before breakfast for another brilliant session.

An absolute Sex Superstar who always brings out the best (and worst !) in me

Has anyone else seen her ?

I paid her a little visit last week for the first time as I noticed she was doing a weekend special - £90 for 1 hour.

Her oral techniques were amazing and she clearly enjoys what she does. Very friendly girl too.

She's also trying to organise a gangbang but is struggling to find enough serious takers.

Lovely girl, friendly, enthusiastic and very horny! Nice looking too and those boobs! I could play with them all day :D Had the pleasure of spending my first ever overnight booking with her and it was brilliant - we had a lot of laughs and lots of naughty fun :D Just a genuinely lovely lady. 

I'm surprised she's not mentioned more often - perhaps we've been keeping her to ourselves ?!

A GB or overnighter with Jenna Lynn would be fantastic

Going to be seeing her at the weekend for an overnight. Haven't seen her since her being at St Enoch so I think its going to be fun. Gotta lot of catching up to do ;-)

Hi, did Jenna Lynn work at Aquarius Sauna as well? If she did, she's a star!

Cheers

Hi, did Jenna Lynn work at Aquarius Sauna as well? If she did, she's a star!

Cheers

Yes I believe she was the receptionist.

Been punting 15years and she is the best iv found. Even did overnight with her which was a first for me

Sounds like I have been missing out.

Definitely on the hot list now. 

Thanks guys

Anyone got a update on gb? know she was let down recently and ended up canceling but im very interested

Anyone got a update on gb? know she was let down recently and ended up canceling but im very interested

Judging by this thread I'm sure there would be a lot of interest. Might just be a case of logistics, getting a suitable date for everyone and ensuring guys don't drop out at last minute due to nerves etc (which seems to happen a lot)

Just wanna add that I've now also met Jenna and she is indeed a lovely lady, very friendly, full of fun, incredibly enthusiastic and accomodating, and delicuiously naughty too. An absolute gem ;)