Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PGTour

Greece Or Ibiza

13 posts in this topic

Myself and a few mates are planning to book a villa for a few days together with a few local ladies.

Can anybody recommend which would be the better option from a quality and availability of women perspective.

A   Q? along the same theme . Crete or Spain ??

I'll be going to Greece later on this year and was wondering what the punting scene was like. Any tips would be appreciated.

Location ,Location ,Location ??.

Sex is like Real Estate ..

That was another tip .

I'll be going to Greece later on this year and was wondering what the punting scene was like. Any tips would be appreciated.

Where you going, and how long for?

Prostitution is legal in Greece, maybe there are many Greek ladies short of a Drachmas or two, try reading up on the Internationalsexguide.

Prostitution is legal in Greece, maybe there are many Greek ladies short of a Drachmas or two, try reading up on the Internationalsexguide.

Drachma ?? they want the bloody Euros like their lazy politicians . 

Drachma ?? they want the bloody Euros like their lazy politicians . 

Well the shit they're In I doubt they will be In the €uro very soon, as like everything In Greece hookers have been overpriced there until recently, lots of E-Euro girls were touring In Athens charging €300 p/hr, guess If you're not paying any income tax and being overpaid Greek punters could afford these prices.....until recently. :)

Well the shit they're In I doubt they will be In the €uro very soon, as like everything In Greece hookers have been overpriced there until recently, lots of E-Euro girls were touring In Athens charging €300 p/hr, guess If you're not paying any income tax and being overpaid Greek punters could afford these prices.....until recently. :)

This euro thing jacked up prices for everything especially in the countries that joined . Slovakia was an example of this as well as Spain . 

LOL. What's your secret ,how did you collect 10 good points as displayed on your profile ??.

I am asking as i don't know how this system works . 

LOL. Sydnee  thought ,you were asking him  a Trick Question "Where in Greece "

Or ,maybe he liked it so much there ,he decided to stay ??.