Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
down

Prostitutes' Prices Hit By Crisis

6 posts in this topic

Interesting. I was in Amsterdam recently and never saw any evidence of this?! Dam is alright for getting your end away quickly, but I've tended to find the whole negotiation thing and rules, a major erection kill! Quite a cold experience and I'm not sure sure I would punt there again, even if ti was €20! 

That reports a load of bollacks, €50 has been the going rate only in the De Wallen RLD, because plenty of tourists and stag do's will pay it, there are many RLD's around Holland, and there prices are more reasonable, maybe the ladies have had to drop prices, as punters have less cash.

Well, they have sunk dramatically in clubs and parlours in the region where I work - by around 50% on average. At the same time, the services offered have expanded. When I entered this business over ten years ago, it was fairly normal to earn a month's wage in four days - now many girls barely make an average month's wage in a month.

I pay anything from 50 euros upwards for girls in the RLD. The hot young girls dont have a problem getting punters they do not need to drop their prices.

Forgot to mention you might get 40 euros at the RLD near the Spuistraat in Amsterdam.