Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rajan

Parties/hostess Bars

4 posts in this topic

I know an earlier thread on this topic has been closed so will be careful what i say...

I'm heading to Scotland for work and interested in attending a sex party similar to lady marmalade's in london....or even hostess bars....can anyone recommend any north of the border, pref in glasgow.

Nothing like that up here mate. Certainly no hostess bars and partys are few and far between unless you take a look at swingers sites.

The occasional gangbang is advertised on AW.

I know an earlier thread on this topic has been closed so will be careful what i say...

I'm heading to Scotland for work and interested in attending a sex party similar to lady marmalade's in london....or even hostess bars....can anyone recommend any north of the border, pref in glasgow.

Hi Rajan,

Sorry nothing I can point you to in Glasgow, but in Edinburgh there are parties held fairly regularly by Devon Breeze.

I have not been to them myself.  But recently  Tempest Raven a south east party girl I love to play with has been to a few so I expect they are fairly good events. Do a report if you get there.

Regards,

davidgood