Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PGTour

Lasalleprivee Parties

49 posts in this topic

Has anybody been to one of their parties, costs a fortune but seems like the ladies are top class ??

All the girls are professionals then? Website kinda makes it sound like an upmarket swingers club.

All the girls are professionals then? Website kinda makes it sound like an upmarket swingers club.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering..I like going to swinging clubs, but if all the girls are paid then it's a very different vibe..

Looks to me that they are pitching for the richer punter. They call themselves a Party and the FR author paid a fee so the women are WGs. I would NEVER pay a penny in advance of the day of a punt, and most certainly not pay this outrageous fee. I dont like the tone of whoever wrote their site rules either. Pretentious in my view.

Isn't the poster of the fr kinda in breach of one of the rules, ie saying the location and what went on, and names etc? Wonder if his membership has now been terminated?!

Does sound kinda hot though... Might fill out the application form myself... *purely for research purposes of course* ;)

1 person likes this

Actually on the 'About' page if you mouse over the pics of the girls it becomes more obvious they are WGs.

The pics on their website FAIL the Google test

I can't imagine many punters with that kind of money, who would no doubt have high-profile jobs, handing over face photos, full personal verification details and payments up front. Sounds like an elaborate con...or blackmail opportunity waiting to happen...to me.

Something smells wrong. But also the price is mad. Twice the girls of LMP. 1.5 the time. That would be £480. This place is what?

And they do mention a couples price. Save £425. I think I know a few WG who will join me for 3 hours for a cut of the savings.

"The team will be looking for evidence that you are professional, sophisticated, affluent, responsible and upmarket."

That's me failed at the first stage on all five counts :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

"The team will be looking for evidence that you are professional, sophisticated, affluent, responsible and upmarket."

The application form doesn't really cover any of these points.

Yeah, I saw that!

Unlike you, I count sophistication as one of my attributes...I always apologise when I fart in pleasant company!!  :lol: 

Absolutely ludicrous money and as smiths says, it also sound pretentious. I read the field report: A fool and his money are soon parted.

Does sound kinda hot though... Might fill out the application form myself... *purely for research purposes of course* ;)

Now then Adele, on a recent and wonderful visit I'm sure I remember you saying to me that you would not do parties when I asked you about LMP - did I mis-hear? :)

Pay 850 for what? A fool and his money are easily parted. The pictures on the website are stock photos and are not the girls you're going to meet. 

Absolutely ludicrous money and as smiths says, it also sound pretentious. I read the field report: A fool and his money are soon parted.

Now then Adele, on a recent and wonderful visit I'm sure I remember you saying to me that you would not do parties when I asked you about LMP - did I mis-hear? :)

I said I wouldn't do parties as a form of income... But that field report did sound pretty sexy.

I am afterall a woman, and we tend to change our minds numerous times a day ;)

Yeah, I saw that!

Unlike you, I count sophistication as one of my attributes...I always apologise when I fart in pleasant company!!  :lol:

I just never fart!! I think must be royalty :lol:

I said I wouldn't do parties as a form of income... But that field report did sound pretty sexy.

I am afterall a woman, and we tend to change our minds numerous times a day ;)

I may well host a party in that case. Consider yourself first on the list of invites :P

I may well host a party in that case. Consider yourself first on the list of invites :P

Can I be second on your list? :cool:

I bet Adele changes her mind back again now! ;):lol:

£850 ouch, that's a lot of money.

If you want a party that is tried and trusted I would recommend Lady Marmalade !!!

Could maybe be better to arrange a private party at that price, probably less actually i should think.

Could maybe be better to arrange a private party at that price, probably less actually i should think.

Yes i was thinking the same, assuming my maths is correct a 1 to1 ratio party at LMP so 7 WGs and 7 punters would cost each punter £320 for 2 hours or no more than double that for 4 IF current rates were charged. 3 hours at a Chancery Lane LAPC Party with 3 WGs and 3 punters would cost £240 per punter for a 1 to 1 ratio IF current rates were charged.

Putting say 6 WGs together to make your own party with 5 other punters for 3 hours so the same 1.1 ratio who all charged £120 an hour would cost each punter £360 each, excluding costs of the premises etc. By any measurement Lasalleprivee is one expensive outfit.

Can I be second on your list? :cool:

I bet Adele changes her mind back again now! ;):lol:

Maybe not... ;)

#touché

Maybe not... ;)

#touché

Hey skybar1, we're in!!

You bring the booze, I'll bring a jumbo pack of condoms! ;)

I know there is a FR, but I am not even convinced this is real. The FR sounds real, and he wrote 3 others( on the same day), but at this price, it doesn't seem sustainable. It could be a low level scam site, earning a bit on prebooking fees. Even that is hard to understand, though, stupid & randy men will run out.

I'll donate £10 to the fund to find out the truth. 84 of you want to help out? We can send Smiths.