Kayak

Paris: Rue St. Denis & Rue Blondel

18 posts in this topic

I'm off to Paris for a week tomorrow. If anyone has any recent experience of the St. Denis, Sebastopol area, I'd appreciate some tips. I briefly visited the area about 6 months ago, quite late at night, and I was disappointed. I'm hoping that it will be worth a return visit, maybe early in the afternoon.

Try searching for old threads on Paris on here, I know It's been covered before, If I remember most said Paris was not good for punting, unless you want to spend big

I'm off to Paris for a week tomorrow. If anyone has any recent experience of the St. Denis, Sebastopol area, I'd appreciate some tips. I briefly visited the area about 6 months ago, quite late at night, and I was disappointed. I'm hoping that it will be worth a return visit, maybe early in the afternoon.

NOt a recent experience .

If you visit early afternoon,you will find mainly Black african girls ,together with some older french hookers ,and so so Moroccan ,and Algerian girls .

There are some girls hanging around ,inside the sex shops in the area .

On the whole ,not very sexually enticing.

Thanks for the replies. Jojosun's experiences where what I found as well, when I was there recently, but late at night.

I was hoping that it might be better if I visited earlier in the day, which is what my original experience of the place was a few years ago.

Oh well, guess I'll indulge myself on bread, cheese, wine and some Belgian beer next week then!:(

Kayak.....look on internationalsexguide lots of info.....BUT...don't get your hopes up!

Thanks for the replies. Jojosun's experiences where what I found as well, when I was there recently, but late at night.

I was hoping that it might be better if I visited earlier in the day, which is what my original experience of the place was a few years ago.

Oh well, guess I'll indulge myself on bread, cheese, wine and some Belgian beer next week then!:P

Thats probably the best bet. there are a few Chinese massage places advertising on Craigslist but Rue St Denis and surrounding streets were very poor quality a month or so ago. Occasionally a gem to be found there but very few and far between. Some of the sex shops and massage places towards the bottom end of Rue St Denis offered massage and HR but didn't appeal

http://paris.en.craigslist.org/search/ers/?query=w4m

I havent been there for a long time, but all types are there at least in the afternoon, from the very mature 60 plus to teenage arab girls. The girls tend to congregate according to ethnic origin, the chinese around the entrance to the metro, and the caucasian french in the side streets like rue blondel, the blacks dominate in the street itself. Do not be tempted by the girls in the sex shops, they do not deliver. As a tourist experience, its ok,but save your money, you get a better deal in the uk.

I've had some great fun in Rue St Denis itself over the years, last time was last year

Loads to choose from , early twenties to 60+. The outfits have to be seen to be believed , I thought I'd seen tarty before but these ladies (use the term very loosely) leave very little to the imagination. Mini skirts, PVC, fur coats with no knickers ,it's all on show. This is a good time of year to go as they are all tarted up and wearng fur or leather with very little underneath.

Some really good older ones and they are really filthy.

Nobody seems to mind if you spend an hour or so window shopping and eyeing up the goods.

Barter a bit and you'll ususaly do ok price wise but like everything else the exchange rate has made it more expensive.

So Is Rue st-denis sleezy? I do like sleezy lol. :o

I was near Bellville metro station a week or two back. This is a Chinese area of Paris and I arrived there in the early evening. I was propositioned a couple of times by Asian girls who I guess they were in their early thirties. I was on my way to meet someone for dinner so could not stop. The girls were not agressive and left me alone straight away when I said 'no thanks'.

On the way back, around 10:30pm, there were several more Asian girls around the station area who looked like they were not just there for the ambience. I was with someone else, so did not investigate, so any additional information about this area would be welcome.

So Is Rue st-denis sleezy? I do like sleezy lol. ;)

Yes mate it's sleazy with a capital S

Yes mate it's sleazy with a capital S
It has been deliciously sleazy for the past 100 years, going back into the gaslight era! I haven't been there for nearly 30 years but I'll bet some of the same ladies are still propping up the same lampposts, albeit augmented by more recent arrivals from the former French West Africa. Those little alleyways and cul de sacs harbour many secrets and dark memories.;)

I was near Bellville metro station a ..............................I was with someone else, so did not investigate, so any additional information about this area would be welcome.

Check out the Paris thread on ISG, there were some recent posts regarding this subject.

I was near Bellville metro station a week or two back. This is a Chinese area of Paris and I arrived there in the early evening. I was propositioned a couple of times by Asian girls who I guess they were in their early thirties. I was on my way to meet someone for dinner so could not stop. The girls were not agressive and left me alone straight away when I said 'no thanks'.

On the way back, around 10:30pm, there were several more Asian girls around the station area who looked like they were not just there for the ambience. I was with someone else, so did not investigate, so any additional information about this area would be welcome.

I went with a couple of chinese working girls who hung around the metro station at rue st denis, the first one took me to a cheap hotel, straight out of a simenon novel, the second took me to her flat quite a walk away and a bit of a dump, quite interesting in an anthropological way, but I repeat penny for penny you get such a better deal in edinburgh. Chinese girls at least these two have significant bushes, you can never have too much of a bush in my opinion.

i may be in Paris soon and have an afternoon spare. Has the scene changed much? My preference would be a discreet, well appointed brothel with a choice of several attractive ladies (preferably looking like those waitresses out of 'Allo 'Allo). Guess its too much to ask for but worth a try!

The definitive monger site for Paris and the rest of France is

www.youppie.net

Only problem is that it is all in French but even if you cant read it, you should still be able to pick up details like street names and names of establishments and names of ladies.

Give it a g0-g0

Did take a stroll down Rue St Denis. Not a pretty sight. Lots of streetwalkers but very little quality. Was quite strange to see - almost a throwback to another era and some of them were from another era. Wasn't remotely tempted but out of anthropological research curious as to how much it'd cost and what the set-up is (I assume they have grotty flats nearby).

The definitive monger site for Paris and the rest of France is

www.youppie.net

Only problem is that it is all in French but even if you cant read it, you should still be able to pick up details like street names and names of establishments and names of ladies.

Give it a g0-g0

seems to work with google translate. Just put the URL into the translate, select french as language and hey presto, it comes out in english -sort of.