Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PeterHoping44

What Would You Do?

38 posts in this topic

Say you go to see any WG and she's not the girl in the pictures or she tries to haggle the price or say she won't do (insert act), although her profile says otherwise, do you go with option A and leave, or, do you go with B and do it anyway?

I'm interested to know due to being caught out in this situation myself... :)

By the way, this normally won't happen with girls that have over 10 positive reviews. 

Say you go to see any WG and she's not the girl in the pictures or she tries to haggle the price or say she won't do (insert act), although her profile says otherwise, do you go with option A and leave, or, do you go with B and do it anyway?

By the way, this normally won't happen with girls that have over 10 positive reviews. 

Nowadays i immediately leave and go to my plan B option.

If you go to see the girl and she is not the girl you saw in the pictures - and she looks better than you expected then you might be a fool to walk away.  Some of these girls are unaware of the profile anyway because someone else sets them up.  However, if one thing is not right, then the rest might not be either, so maybe you should walk away.

Every situation is different. It's a difficult one, and once you get to the door it must be hard to have to walk away and find someone else when you are feeling so horny and some of these dodgy service providers relay on that.

1 person likes this

Normally I'd say just walk away. If you're brave you can just say why you are leaving and walk out. Otherwise make an excuse (left wallet in car) and go.

In practice it's more complicated. If it's a 2 hour round trip and she looks ok and seems friendly you might take a chance, but definitely check what services are on offer before handing over cash.

I would not say that feedback is a guarantee that you won't get a B+S. Unless you personally know and trust the punter who has left feedback.

My instinct would be to walk. .Far the prospect of a bad vibe I always have a plan B which I can activate if plan A goes tits up.

If you fancy the switched girl you may do OK to carry on; that's up to you.

Remember that your little brain too often takes over in this game.

Good luck

If you go to see the girl and she is not the girl you saw in the pictures - and she looks better than you expected then you might be a fool to walk away.........Every situation is different. It's a difficult one, and once you get to the door it must be hard to have to walk away.

She may well be better than the girl in the profile and you would then be a fool to turn her down and , as Sarah says, every situation is different.    If you walk on one occasion it doesn't mean you have to walk the next time.   As someone who has encountered that situation I can confirm, as many punters will also be able to do, that it is difficult to walk away after a lengthy journey.

If it's a 2 hour round trip and she looks ok and seems friendly you might take a chance, but definitely check what services are on offer before handing over cash.........I would not say that feedback is a guarantee that you won't get a B+S.

I remember visiting a wg who at the time had 70+ positive feedbacks (she now has 164) and although she matched the photos she definitely didn't match the feedbacks.    But by the time I realised that the cash had vanished.    If you are going to do a check on her services then you would have to be very careful that you don't offend her because if you do then the punt has probably been ruined.  

I always have a plan B which I can activate if plan A goes tits up.......Remember that your little brain too often takes over in this game.

Always have a plan B.    Even with a lady you've seen before a plan B is useful.   You never know when she may have a justifiable reason for cancelling at the last minute and you should be prepareded otherwise your trip would be wasted.      Use your big brain as well as your little one.

Edited by gibbs

She may well be better than the girl in the profile and you would then be a fool to turn her down and , as Sarah says, every situation is different.    If you walk on one occasion it doesn't mean you have to walk the next time.   As someone who has encountered that situation I can confirm, as many punters will also be able to do, that it is difficult to walk away after a lengthy journey.

I remember visiting a wg who at the time had 70+ positive feedbacks (she now has 164) and although she matched the photos she definitely didn't match the feedbacks.    But by the time I realised that the cash had vanished.    If you are going to do a check on her services then you would have to be very careful that you don't offend her because if you do then the punt has probably been ruined.  

Always have a plan B.    Even with a lady you've seen before a plan B is useful.   You never know when she may have a justifiable reason for cancelling at the last minute and you should be prepareded otherwise your trip would be wasted.      Use your big brain as well as your little one.

I don't have a "Big Brain". All I have is a little brain and an even smaller one! :D

If you go to see the girl and she is not the girl you saw in the pictures - and she looks better than you expected then you might be a fool to walk away.  Some of these girls are unaware of the profile anyway because someone else sets them up.  However, if one thing is not right, then the rest might not be either, so maybe you should walk away.

Every situation is different. It's a difficult one, and once you get to the door it must be hard to have to walk away and find someone else when you are feeling so horny and some of these dodgy service providers relay on that.

IMO by staying and punting anyway it just encourages lying scum to continue lying in my view. The WG might not be aware the first, second or third time but unless very thick they will soon realise whats going on. IF they are being coerced thats a whole different matter though.

I do agree its hard to walk away, took me many years to do so, i was thinking with my dick in those days. Now my plan B options ensure i wont be left without a punt. All bad SPs rely on punters thinking with their dicks of course.

1 person likes this

IMO by staying and punting anyway it just encourages lying scum to continue lying in my view. The WG might not be aware the first, second or third time but unless very thick they will soon realise whats going on. IF they are being coerced thats a whole different matter though.

I do agree its hard to walk away, took me many years to do so, i was thinking with my dick in those days. Now my plan B options ensure i wont be left without a punt. All bad SPs rely on punters thinking with their dicks of course.

The brain wants us to indulge ourselves, have fun, get laid, etc. Sometimes we need to willfully decide what is best. But I think I wouldn't know how to refuse someone, although I did do it once. I had to look back over my shoulder to make sure nobody was going to run after me for that act. A bit paranoid, but money is the root of all evil, they may believe.

I'd immediately choose my reliable back up option (s), as I have done many times now. And regardless of whether the bait and switch is fit or not. The days of thinking exclusively with my cock, have long gone!

The brain wants us to indulge ourselves, have fun, get laid, etc. Sometimes we need to willfully decide what is best. But I think I wouldn't know how to refuse someone, although I did do it once. I had to look back over my shoulder to make sure nobody was going to run after me for that act. A bit paranoid, but money is the root of all evil, they may believe.

Not really paranoid, just being careful in my view, i do the same, if i am lied to leading me to walking then i have no faith whatsoever in the WG who has lied to me, and for all i know she could go nuts, i exit very quickly getting back to my car asap. One EE WG did go nuts a few years back screaming and shouting at me as i left, i was inside her flat, not just at the door, i thought she was going to get physical, fortunately she didnt and i warned other punters about her on here.

Do you not feel nervous about having to walk away or say no? I do, a wee bit. 

No , I don't feel nervous . After you have done it a few times you don't feel anything except you wish you hadn't wasted your time in the first place . It depends on the surroundings  where you punt . If you visit a lady on a run down council estate  , and it's getting dark , and there's no lift in the block , dog shit in the stairwell , a couple of young black guys smoking out on the balconies , then you take that into account .

If you are visiting a lady in an area you are familiar with , you've been in the block before to see another  , then walk without looking back over your shoulder .

My worst ever experience was walking when I knew for sure [ having seen him ]  that she had her bf / pimp / security in the flat  . He met me in the hallway on my exit and asked me  "  what's up mate  "    I said  I had second thoughts and didn't want to stay . He asked for some money to get some fags , I gave him something and asked him to unlock the door .  An expensive packet of cigarettes , but i got out of there .

I came out of another west end block on the edgware road and the next door neighbour was standing outside cleaning his shoes if I remember well . He asked me  "  how was the massage  "   I told him I had been to visit a friend and what was he talking about . He followed me into the lift and down to the main street door entrance continually questioning me about the cost and services going on in the flat .

I'm going off topic here , the next story was going to be how on entering a block once I was confronted by a group of firefighters  [ there was a fire in a flat ] and how I managed to get through there block and up to the wg on the 3rd floor .

What I mean is the more you get about  , the easier it becomes to lose all nervousness . 

Good post.

I would also walk if I detected a bad attitude or something didn't seem right.

The last time taking a walk occurred I was visiting a well known lady from AW who had a terrible attitude. I walked and lived to punt another day. Being a bit older I don't need to have a plan B like I did when younger. I am also much more picky and as my punting is now almost wholly at HOD and LMP the problem does not occur.

1 person likes this

Good post.

I would also walk if I detected a bad attitude or something didn't seem right.

The last time taking a walk occurred I was visiting a well known lady from AW who had a terrible attitude. I walked and lived to punt another day. Being a bit older I don't need to have a plan B like I did when younger. I am also much more picky and as my punting is now almost wholly at HOD and LMP the problem does not occur.

I agree, walk. I did this a few weeks ago and the ridiculous threatening texts I received shortly afterwards confirmed my good sense in this case.

I'm going to be very discrete now. Even if it will take me ages to do so, I'm blacklisting all the horrible time wasting accounts on Adult Work. Anybody with bad feedback, or who is offering bareback (unprotected) sex, private galleries only, webcam work only and who haven't been actively logging into the site in ages, are also going on the list. Anybody also advertising themselves as an XXX star has probably only been in one or so bukkage flicks years ago, so I reckon I'll not be buying into that bullshit either. 

Of course, it will be impossible to block all the scam artists as they'll keep piling up, but this should make searching through the newly registered ladies much easier than doing it in guest mode. The reason I don't just see those with the highest feedback like most people do is because there may be women who 'don't float my boat' and I need to be attracted to the person too, so them hiding their faces and feedback makes it an issue. :)

I agree, walk. I did this a few weeks ago and the ridiculous threatening texts I received shortly afterwards confirmed my good sense in this case.

I have had similar texts on ocassion after walking, always makes me smile and confirms i made the right decision by walking.

I'm going to be very discrete now. Even if it will take me ages to do so, I'm blacklisting all the horrible time wasting accounts on Adult Work. Anybody with bad feedback, or who is offering bareback (unprotected) sex, private galleries only, webcam work only and who haven't been actively logging into the site in ages, are also going on the list. Anybody also advertising themselves as an XXX star has probably only been in one or so bukkage flicks years ago, so I reckon I'll not be buying into that bullshit either. 

Of course, it will be impossible to block all the scam artists as they'll keep piling up, but this should make searching through the newly registered ladies much easier than doing it in guest mode. The reason I don't just see those with the highest feedback like most people do is because there may be women who 'don't float my boat' and I need to be attracted to the person too, so them hiding their faces and feedback makes it an issue. :)

Alarm bells always ring for me with profiles that have an exclusive private gallery. I've usually found it to be a very bad sign too. A profile created not by the girl, usually pimped and a 'production line' fuck type of wg. My blacklist is pretty similar to yours, in terms of content and yes, would include the pg. On occasion, I've took the chance with the odd negative feedback, but always had a plan b lined up. There are genuine girls who do block their feedback, sometimes. God knows why. No business sense whatsoever. I wish AW would abolish it for both wg and punter alike.

You can set your search filters to weed out such SP's quite easily so why bother?

1 person likes this

Alarm bells always ring for me with profiles that have an exclusive private gallery. I've usually found it to be a very bad sign too. A profile created not by the girl, usually pimped and a 'production line' fuck type of wg. My blacklist is pretty similar to yours, in terms of content and yes, would include the pg. On occasion, I've took the chance with the odd negative feedback, but always had a plan b lined up. There are genuine girls who do block their feedback, sometimes. God knows why. No business sense whatsoever. I wish AW would abolish it for both wg and punter alike.

I think that if someone doesn't log in after, say 6 months, they should be deleted to free up server / search space. Until now, I never really bothered blocking anyone from view, let alone retain an account for long. However, it's a bit nippy when you don't have the attention span to look at the lists properly and AW at least has a neat interface which makes browsing comfortable. There's not many other sites that specifically list what they like to offer clients, so AW is good for that. Just that I have to question their sincerity and stuff at times. But that's to be expected in life. It's probably best not to see anyone with infrequent or bad feedback, which is really just down to common sense. 

I think it's time to get my act together though and get good punts going, so I can review them! :)

1 person likes this

You can set your search filters to weed out such SP's quite easily so why bother?

True enough, but I prefer to filter them out altogether. I can't be bothered with setting up a filter each time! I do, on occasion, carry out a search when not logged in, as things do change.

If I turned up and it was a bait and switch I would walk.

I wouldn't say why, you never know who is waiting in the next room. The old wallet in the car trick would come out.

If I turned up and it was a bait and switch I would walk.

I wouldn't say why, you never know who is waiting in the next room. The old wallet in the car trick would come out.

I agree, but you need to try something fresh! Does the old wallet trick still work?! How about.... "I love my wife/girlfriend, so can't do this"! 

I agree, but you need to try something fresh! Does the old wallet trick still work?! How about.... "I love my wife/girlfriend, so can't do this"! 

You bugger you, do guys actually come out with stuff like this?  I thought they genuinely meant it when I heard it...   How about telling the truth, wouldn't that work? ^_^

You bugger you, do guys actually come out with stuff like this?  I thought they genuinely meant it when I heard it...   How about telling the truth, wouldn't that work? ^_^

To tell the truth and real reason can often offend Holly! I try to at least be polite, believe it or not! That one tends to work, as one gets a certain degree of sympathy from some women! Didn't work so well with EE girls though! Hard faced lot they can be!

So are there any unfaithful husbands / wives here? Reading between the lines, I wondered if that was the case.  :lol: