Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tightfoot69

Angelica V Maggie@annabellas

10 posts in this topic

Which of these girls would be the better punt? Maggie's body seems to be more to my preference but Angelica has the more positive reviews.

Anybody seen either of these two?

I know Maggie from when she was Nika at LMP and had a real soft-spot for her.

She has a very relaxing, sensual style, outstanding insistent OWO. Pretty fine-featured face, tall, slender, tanned, smooth body with slim legs that go on forever. She had small boobs which suited her slim frame, I really liked them as they were lovely and pert, but she had a boob-job earlier this year, I haven't seen the results in the flesh. Late 20s looks right. She's not an extrovert or very conversational, but she enjoys giving pleasure if you appreciate her.

You'll get a nice relaxing sensual service with a charming, coy girl. Don't go looking for a whirlwind PSE.

Never met Angelica, so can't offer a comparison.

And I've not seen Maggie, but have Angelica several times...

Really not a lot to add to my fr for her (no 113879, sorry, can't do the link thing), she's got a stunning body and a great personality, both of which she uses to great effect.  

I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a GFE with a confident and natural young woman.

Thanks for the replies. What was the kissing like with both girls? Was it DFK?

Absolutely yes with Angelica, I wouldn't be a 'repeat customer' if it wasn't...  

How a girl can be marketed/ market herself as a GFE when she refuses to properly snog is beyond me.

1 person likes this

Kissing isn't always on the menu at LMP, so my experience there wouldn't necessarily be indicative of what Maggie would do 1-2-1, plus I can't accurately remember, I think it was sensual lip kissing, no tongues. She has DFK on her list though.

Thanks. I will probably opt for Angelica where it seems a good time is pretty much certain.

Thanks. I will probably opt for Angelica where it seems a good time is pretty much certain.

Enjoy!  :D

Maggie Fr = 113974

Angelica Fr = 108379

Both are very good punts.

Angelica probably has the edge for personality and sensuality.

Though Maggie has a wicked streak too and probably has a more impressive silhouette.

Angelica is a blonde and I do not really favour blondes, have bought a wig for her to wear next time. We all have kinks ...

I guess we are spoilt to have the choice of both.. 

J

Edited by james9876

I'd probably go for Angelica just because of that ass.