Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uglyfuckling

Looking For Very Slow Pace Session

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a complete newbie to the world of punting and would appreciate a few recommendations on where and how I may find what I am looking for - which may sound a bit unusual.

Essentially, I would fancy a very, very long foreplay and very, very slow sex which may not even involve penetration (something like a naked lapdance?). Though I want to keep open the option to actually penetrate... or maybe not. Depends on if she looks good.

Anyway, the main idea is that I am looking for a slow session. I am aware everyone seems to charge "by the hour", though I wonder whether there might be any exceptions.

Maybe I should try a 2 hour session? Or an overnight incall? Do you have recommendations on specific women who might be good at doing this kind of service?

I am willing to pay up to £250-300.

Stunner would be a bonus, but average girl with the patience and skills to do the above is what I am looking for.

If £300 is your limit, an overnighter may be difficult to arrange. If you are looking for a long, slow, sensuous build-up, why not opt for an assisted shower, followed by a oily body to body massage, with a happy ending of your choice? Shouldn't be hard - find a well reviewed lady you like the look of, call her to see if you also like the way she sounds, and tell her what you're looking for. Don't overthink it - trust your instinct. The key is in the communication.