Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
celt

Birthday Treat - Huge Titted Milf Required!

21 posts in this topic

As per the heading really!!

Sadly my favourite Texas Holdem has retired and I have been on a quest to find a replacement !!

Any help appreciated . Prefer indie ladies and not fussed if they are natural or enhanced in the tit dept but really like em big!

Have seen Amazing Sophie off the other site a few times but fancy a change for a birthday treat !

Clearly that should say 'huge titted ' !!!!

Corrected for you - thought it was just your accent ;)

Lisa32ff from the other site or if you fancy a Indian :cool:  try sexy busty kareena  :D  

Lisa32ff from the other site or if you fancy a Indian :cool:  try sexy busty kareena  :D

Lisa is a good girl very dirty and puts in lots of effort. Deff in my top ten girls.

Try angie george. Bit pricey at 300 though.

Thanks guys. Yeah Angie George, Rebecca More and Dolly Delight are all on my to do list.

I did see Lisa 32ff when she used to work at Kisses in High Wycombe....presume it's the same lady?? Very dirty!

Just always wondering who else is out there .... Even though its my birthday might struggle to justify 300 quid!!

Any one tried 'cultured courtesan' from AW??

Thanks guys. Yeah Angie George, Rebecca More and Dolly Delight are all on my to do list.

I did see Lisa 32ff when she used to work at Kisses in High Wycombe....presume it's the same lady?? Very dirty!

Just always wondering who else is out there .... Even though its my birthday might struggle to justify 300 quid!!

Any one tried 'cultured courtesan' from AW??

I am temped to see Rebecca more.

I know the feeling ! She looks really dirty!

I know the feeling ! She looks really dirty!

What type of look are you aiming for and age and size.

Looking for a mid 40's lady, well groomed with nice nails etc.

I really like the up market look - don't mind brunette or blond really

Open to any suggestions.

I have just found Evie...in Maidenhead....34HH ! Looks just the ticket. Any feed back appreciated

www.blonde2u.com

I have just found Evie...in Maidenhead....34HH ! Looks just the ticket. Any feed back appreciated

www.blonde2u.com

I see her almost every week she is great but pictures are a little bit out of date and she is about 1 stone heavier than they show.

She does put in real effort and is very good so deff worth a visit.

She is a east end London girl.

Thanks for info. Might give her a try. Are her tits big and round like her web site pics?

Thanks for info. Might give her a try. Are her tits big and round like her web site pics?

Yes they are and they are great deff a good tit fuck.

Bloody hell Evie looks great! I've seen Annie George and Rebecca More. Angie was nice and provided a good service but it was hard to stop her talking and get to round two. She eventually did with about 10mins left. Due to this I never went back. 300 per hour is way too much in my opinion. Rebecca on the other hand I've seen loads and always had a great time with. Great body and service.

Celt "Hot Rox" on AW, Maidstone Kent ? I can reccomend may suit you're needs?

Lisa 32FF is filthy.  So sexy, greedy and loves her work.

I'd see her daily if I could.

Last time I saw her she had no other planned clients and said she was enjoying it so much I should stay until she was done ;)
Seriously hot girl, go see her and enjoy the ride, its one you wont forget ;)

No.

Lisa is enhanced. If you like the dirty milf enhanced look (and I do) though she is perfect.

She is really nice too and knows how to please a guy. If she likes you too there are no limits. A very dirty, in a great way, woman who seems to really enjoy her chosen profession ;)