Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Xenia

Why ask question...

28 posts in this topic

.... if you not going to like what an honest answer might be?

I just read this report and a quote from it:

I asked her if she was wet or came, biy she said she never comes! Not very inspiring at all.

I don't understand why the question need to be asked at all. Writer could certainly feel if she is wet or not. Why he need some kind confirmation from WG.

As for an orgasm:

1) If he could not tell if she had one- don't ask

2) If he thought that she might had one (real or convincingly faked) - no need to ask also.

I do agree, that she she should not be to over honest and say " she never comes" to the client, even if its true. There are other way to answer those questions: without not much fibbing, but in the same time not so merciless and more diplomatic.

It's obvious! His ego was a tad hungry and needed feeding! :(

Some guys see an ego massage as part of the service, but I prefer honesty at all times.

Everyone being different it will never be possible to please all punters.

Thinking about it, at least "I never come" doesn't imply failure on his part.

Maybe she was having a Lou4fun day & felt compelled to tell the truth

It's obvious! His ego was a tad hungry and needed feeding! :(

Do you think if she told him that she just cum bucketfulls, he is one of the very rare clients who make her to orgasm, compliment on his pussy licking technique, and say at the end of the meeting "I would like to see you again", this report would not be negative? :o

Do you think if she told him that she just cum bucketfulls, he is one of the very rare clients who make her to orgasm, compliment on his pussy licking technique, and say at the end of the meeting "I would like to see you again", this report would not be negative? :(

He would think she was one of those money grabbing, lying whores who do anything to extract cash and repeat business of course. :o But being a masochist he may recommend her.

He would think she was one of those money grabbing, lying whores who do anything to extract cash and repeat business of course. :o

So in the sense: Wgs damned if they do, and damned if not. :(

Precisely my dear Xenia! :o

Do you think if she told him that she just cum bucketfulls, he is one of the very rare clients who make her to orgasm, compliment on his pussy licking technique, and say at the end of the meeting "I would like to see you again", this report would not be negative? :(

Of course.

[sarcasm]It's not as if I punt to have sex with beautiful women and be pampered, I just go to hear them tell me how I am the best man on the planet and they should be paying me.[/sarcam]

In some peoples case this would make the difference though.

Precisely my dear Xenia! :(

If you tell a guy "I never cum or orgasm" then most guys will step up to the challenge and hope theyre the stub to pop her orgasm cherry.

So understandly some guys after spending 300 quid for 3 hours of clit licking, their tongue feeling like sand paper, to be a bit dissapointed when they raise they head and hear "Sorry, didnt come.....Well thanks for coming in come back soon!!"

a bit like the punter then xenia --- damned if pays attention to her, damned if he ignores her :o --- still the best photo on the web !

a bit like the punter then xenia --- damned if pays attention to her, damned if he ignores her :( !

Nothing like it

Do you think if she told him that she just cum bucketfulls, he is one of the very rare clients who make her to orgasm, compliment on his pussy licking technique, and say at the end of the meeting "I would like to see you again", this report would not be negative? :o
Exactly what you describe happens to me every time :( I still feel like writing a negative report sometimes ...

a bit like the punter then xenia --- damned if pays attention to her, damned if he ignores her :o

I will stroke your head if you pay attention to me. I will still stroke your head if you don't. I am "grey", not black or white, like Lou :(

--- still the best photo on the web !

Stop it.

Hiya Xenia,

We guys sometimes have to be diplomatic when asked questions by ladies.

I've lost count of the number of times a lady has said to me " how old do you think I look then?" :(

Should i be honest? then run the risk of offending her....

I always go 3 or 4 years younger than what I realy think....

Works every time.:o

Or how about the classic: "Does my bum look big in this?" :o

Do you really want the truth love?

No, thought not.

(by the way, I'm not refereing to your bum...:D)

Hiya Xenia,

We guys sometimes have to be diplomatic when asked questions by ladies.

I've lost count of the number of times a lady has said to me " how old do you think I look then?"

Should i be honest? then run the risk of offending her....

I always go 3 or 4 years younger than what I realy think....

Works every time.:oOr how about the classic: "Does my bum look big in this?"

Do you really want the truth love?

No, thought not.

(by the way, I'm not refereing to your bum...:D)

Oiii! so its you that feeds them this ego boosting crap!:( Next thing you know some thirty year old thinks "they all think Im 25, so I might as well advertise as 25" I go along and think, blimey girl, 25? you must have had a right ol' rough life. Stop feeding their vanity! please!!:o

I asked her if she was wet or came, biy she said she never comes! Not very inspiring at all.

I don't understand why the question need to be asked at all. Writer could certainly feel if she is wet or not. Why he need some kind confirmation from WG.

As for an orgasm:

2) If he thought that she might had one (real or convincingly faked) - no need to ask also.

I do agree, that she she should not be to over honest and say " she never comes" to the client, even if its true. There are other way to answer those questions: without not much fibbing, but in the same time not so merciless and more diplomatic.

Too true Xenia, given all the talk of fake orgasms she is hardly likely to say "OK guv, you worked it out I was faking it!" so completely irrelevant to ask.

I can confirm the girl I saw yesterday did not orgasm.....but I left her with a warm glow radiating from her cheeks....:(

As for an orgasm:

How can one be over honest? Surely one is either honest or dishonest, unless one evades the question altogether. In which case, unless he is totally daft, he should notice and may hold against her.

If she says she came and she did not, she's being dishonest. And if he needed to ask, it wasn't down to much anyway.

If she says she cums but not every time, he may feel disappointed with his performance. and wonder what he did wrong.

By saying that she never cums (and she may well be telling the truth) she leaves him feeling no worse off because he doesn't have to walk away feeling like he may be the only guy who didn't make her cum that day.

Agree - knowing she does not orgasm removes the hassle of trying to figure out how to make her cum and you can relax and enjoy yourself, or go off feeling well you tried your best.

In response to the original question, is it only me that can hear Peter Green singing "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to......." ? :(

In response to the original question, is it only me that can hear Peter Green singing "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to......." ? :D

"I can't help about the shape I'm in

I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin"

"I can't help about the shape I'm in

I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin"

Natasha said that, but I didn't believe her till now. :D

Like when one's other half asks "does my bum look big in this?" :D

I agree that it wasn't a very inspiring response. Neither would "Yes" or "No" been

A good response would have been something like "No but I did still like it, you see I never cum but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it. I particularily like it when a guy...."

or

"I didn't cum but then again I never do, I like it when a guy goes a bit slower though, you went a bit fast for me, maybe next time we're together we can do it that way?"

Neither response is ego stroking and I bet the guy would have preferred an open, even helpful response don't you think?