Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

Do Any Providers Operate After Midnight ?

6 posts in this topic

It looks like I will have a week all to myself in a couple of months and I am planning what to do. For reasons I cannot fully explain the best time for me is actually after midnight and I wondered how likely I am to find women who accept 1 or 2 hr bookings after that time?

You have not mentioned Incalls or Outcalls.

Loads do, but depends on various ciccumstances.

If your location is way out, then it may be difficult or you may have to book really early, and it may

depend how well-known you are to the SP.

If it is incalls and you are happy to see EE WGs, most will work late, if you agree the time in advance.

IF you were to narrow down your choice (location and whether incall), then you might get more specific answers,

together with a list of WGs who work late in that area.

PS I have booked as late as 1am or 2am, but repeat bookings have a better chance of being accepted,

as the WG has previously seen you.

Edited by CoolTiger

Many of the Thai agency sites (eg 007, Invasian, or Asian Super models) list the times the particular ladies will work and many of these run to 2/3/4am, a handful of ladies are listed as available for bookings at any time of the day (with proper notice).

So such ladies can certainly be found.

1 person likes this

VIP in nottingham work till 4am  I have been there at 11:30pm

It looks like I will have a week all to myself in a couple of months and I am planning what to do. For reasons I cannot fully explain the best time for me is actually after midnight and I wondered how likely I am to find women who accept 1 or 2 hr bookings after that time?

All SPs cease work at 11.59PM otherwise they instantly turn into a pumpkin at 00:00 on the dot

1 person likes this

Although more pertinent to London, I did happen to see only earlier today that Eternity Girls have a separate "After Midnight" section. Perhaps more agencies could take this up...