Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Interested

Punter had a tarot card reading during a punt!

7 posts in this topic

Bizarre report all round.

I really don't think that "you wouldn't turn her down if you met her on nightout!" is criteria with which to judge a WG!

I feel cheated I saw Adrianna and never got a Tarot card reading. She is OK, fine body but not a real looker maybe. Delivers everything well although vanilla laid back stuff. The cleaning yer cock between round 1 and 2 rung a bell. I had to do that too! :(

"Got some Tarot cards out between rounds 1 & 2, strange I thought, ..."

Intriguing, indeed, but did she give him a reading? Does he know the cards well enough to have been able to see what he has coming to him?

Will he live to punt again, or was "Le Pendu" staring him in the face?

"Got some Tarot cards out between rounds 1 & 2, strange I thought, ..."

Intriguing, indeed, but did she give him a reading? Does he know the cards well enough to have been able to see what he has coming to him?

Will he live to punt again, or was "Le Pendu" staring him in the face?

Perhaps he wanted her to predict the second 'cumming' :(

I think Lou's thinking of adding this as an extra, she seems interested.

I feel cheated I saw Adrianna and never got a Tarot card reading. She is OK, fine body but not a real looker maybe. Delivers everything well although vanilla laid back stuff. The cleaning yer cock between round 1 and 2 rung a bell. I had to do that too! :(

The FR author says her Adultw0rk pictures are not her, is this the case 6up please? I still have Bentleys as a possibility if i am in the area but wouldnt appreciate them misleading me.:o

As an aside to this i note this is the second FR that has referred to A/W that i have read recently. I assume the rules have now changed because i was told when i had FRs rejected months ago that ANY reference to A/W in an FR would mean it would be rejected. I was advised by punters to use the phrase a well known adult site.