Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trydan

Info On London Retreat - Email?

21 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm going to be heading down to London early next month and was thinking of indulging my fantasy of tie&tease, and an introduction to BDSM, some CBT, etc. From reading these boards, it looks like London Retreat might be the place to go.

I was wondering if I should book in advance? Do they have an email contact? Or do I have to phone? is there a selection of girls on, or is it just who's working that day?

And finally: if anybody has any other suggestions or advice to a somebody new to this, please let me know! I'm hoping to find somebody who can mix in a healthy amount of pleasure as a reward for enduring the pain :)

London Retreat is indeed the correct place to try, they have some excellent girls. I would recommend Kate or Lauren, both excellent. Danni is also good. Amy and Alex have had more mixed reviews historically but I have not met them personally. 

You should call them the day before and it should be easy enough to get the time you want. You have to then call and confirm an hour or two before the actual appointment. Location is great, a 1-2 minute walk from the Earl's Court Road exit of Earl's Court station.

Another option could be Sadie who's making another comeback at HOD, formerly Lisa at London Retreat and acclaimed by most as LR's best girl while there. However, at HOD she will not have the implements to get into any hardcore BDSM etc. but if you wanted some role play without requiring various toys shoved up orifices, or being tied to a cross for example, you should be golden. 

Another girl I have enjoyed meeting in the past is Ria at Fantasyhouseuk. It's literally next to the exhibition centre exit of Earl's Court station.

Forgot to mention - they have the entire month's schedule on the website which is very useful for planning ahead, it very rarely changes. 

If you have not visited before, then I strongly advise phoning on the day you wish to visit the moment that the lines are open, in case someone else books the slot.

They have a second number for repeat clients, which can get a regular in front of a new client.

Alex is a hot lady, BTW.

great: thanks for the advice. I'm keeping an eye on the schedule to see what options I might have: quite excited by this trip. Out of interest, what are the approximate ages for the ladies at LR?

Sadie also looks really good.

Tend to be in their late twenties to late thirties is my guess, though no way to really know. I personally have found all of them very attractive, and despite their appearances being quite different. Lauren is very petite, slim, young and of medium height, Kate is tall, slim and slightly older. Penny is very pretty with a lovely smile while Kim is tall with a very toned body (I have met both of them elsewhere)  Danni is slightly less toned but has a great figure as well.

They have a new girl Emma who I have not met but looks delicious, you could consider a day when she's assisting one of the others.

Sadie is very fit and has an incredible body, she does (or did) kickboxing regularly.

I happened to notice there is an old profile for Louise on AW (mistress louise) which has an email with londonretreat in it. Who knows if they look at it, but its worth a try if you have problems using the phone.

Well I took the sound advice above (thank you, Gandalf) and had the pleasure of Danni (who I'd seen three times before) with Emma.

A quite superb hour, with the perfect blend of fun, sensuality and kink. They were happy for me to orchestrate the whole event, and we went through a sequence of scenarios I had been concocting from the moment I made the booking. My every whim and desire was catered for!

I'd highly recommended both of them - and together they're sensational.

You're welcome, and thanks for the detailed update, sounds like it was a lot of fun! Emma's doing a couple more days assisting Alex and Amy, neither of whom I have met, so I might try to get in for one of those.

Jealous! I'm still waiting for them to update the schedule, currently it stops just before I get into town!

Do any of the girls offer owo?

Hope the schedule works out for you, trydan! And no, not in my experience.

Not in my experience, all services are covered but no harm in asking politely:-)

Well, looks like Lauren is working the day I'm hoping to be in London. I guess now I just have to cross my fingers and hope that I manage to make a booking. Does anybody know if she does French kissing during tie n tease sessions?

How do the sessions generally go? Do you discuss your interests with the girl first? What toys to try, etc?

Anyone has any experience with Emma or Helen? Both look fab on site but want to hear some feedback if possible! Cheers.

Well in my experience of London Retreat kissing is not guaranteed ... but a pleasurable bonus when it happens.

And yes, every girl I've met there has shown a real interest in what I've wanted from a session - very much a tailor-made experience.

mutes, see my post above for feedback on Emma!

Well, I'll cross my fingers. I like the idea of being seduced into a position of helplessness. Tied up and helpless, then a deep kiss while she starts on the cbt.

I concur with londonrazzler on everything he has said in post 15.

Trydan, Lauren is excellent at that kind of thing.

great. I can't wait to meet her.

Looks like I'm going to have a bit more time in London too.... and will have this evening free. I was wondering if I should try and meet Kate at LR, or possibly see Faye at HoD, who looks very pretty and her profile suggests she might be able to provide a (gentler) warmup to tomorrow's event with Lauren (if I'm lucky enough to make a booking)

Hmmm.

So did you meet Kate or Faye? Faye would of course provide uncovered services at HOD.

So did you meet Kate or Faye? Faye would of course provide uncovered services at HOD.

In the end, no. By the time I phoned they were all booked up. So instead I treated myself to a 2 hour session with Lauren the next day. Woo - what a lady!

Great stuff:-) Let us know a little bit more detail, either here or via PM, if that's ok. 2 hours is a long time to spend at the LR, hence my curiosity:-)