JKay

Agency Websites.....picture Put You Off?

4 posts in this topic

I'm fed up looking at agency pictures that that have been photoshoped to the max, stretched legs, pulled in here, a bit added there, plastic looking faces and backgrounds looking like a New York penthouse, or perhaps from Penthouse magazine....

Now here is a question, I may be the only one who does not know the answer but here goes, If you photo shop a picture you stole from a magazine does it make it immune to Tineye and such like products?

Next question, you have a choice of two ladies to book, one has a fantastic website and the picture are professional, photoshoped with studio back grounds?

Or

A fantastic website but with pictures that are real life, no photoshop tricks and the location is believable.

Firstly, you didn't actually ask your next question.  You just put two proposals forward.  Ok, that's me being a bit picky.

However, you also don't actually say anything about how good the girl looks on either website, so what exactly are we supposed to compare?  If girl in website one looks stunning, and girl in website two looks like a car crash, well easy.

If girl in website one and girl in website two look the same, then we guess that girl in website two may be more likely to look like her photos and book her.

But what if girl in website one looks like a stunner, but girl in website two just looks ok?  Huh?

Simple.  I book both and find out for myself. ;)

1 person likes this

Firstly, you didn't actually ask your next question.  You just put two proposals forward.  Ok, that's me being a bit picky.

However, you also don't actually say anything about how good the girl looks on either website, so what exactly are we supposed to compare?  If girl in website one looks stunning, and girl in website two looks like a car crash, well easy.

If girl in website one and girl in website two look the same, then we guess that girl in website two may be more likely to look like her photos and book her.

But what if girl in website one looks like a stunner, but girl in website two just looks ok?  Huh?

Simple.  I book both and find out for myself. ;)

The simple solutions are always the best. :)

I wish I knew the answer to the Tineye question.

I am increasingly bored with photoshopped pics.

Some agencies seem worse than others for this. A girl I see as an indie also works for 2 agencies, and her photos on there are accurate with no photoshopping evident. Which makes me think I want to see one or two of the other lovelies on their books - if the photos are as accurate as for the girl I know - then they look absolutely stunning.....

With regards professional or "real life" pictures, all things being equal I prefer real life - even self taken photos.

I'd suspect Google reverse image or Tineye would pick up and slight discrepancies unless the images you were searching were drastically altered.