Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ally1888

Abbie Of London

36 posts in this topic

anyone seen abbie aka as catherine carlyle and maybe charlie ex-maxes?

It's been a while, but she was one of my best punts ever. I didn't realise she was still available until quite recently.. I'm hoping to book her again soon so will report back ;)

1 person likes this

met her in brief last year a fab looking lady !

reviews on c9 rarely lie in my eyesx

1 person likes this

put you on the spot hendrix,if you had choice between abbie or lia amelia,who would you go for?

She's very pretty, has a great figure, and is a lovely lady too. Never worked with her, but met her a few times and would certainly recommend, and as Rebecca said she has fantastic reviews. x

met her about five years ago as charlie angel at maxes ,lovely anal and swallow as standard

very friendly

put you on the spot hendrix,if you had choice between abbie or lia amelia,who would you go for?

or alex for that matter?

or alex for that matter?

Oh God. Hmm. Well, they're all a different experience and that's how I make my choice..it all depends on my mood and what I'm looking for.  Alex is, and I mean this with the utmost respect, a complete fucking machine. Given my love for music, I think I'd break it down like this:

Alex = Slayer - it's going to be loud, brutal, non-stop, and I might die in the mosh pit. Exhilarating.

Lia   = Franz Zappa - Always interesting, highly skilled, spontaneous, capable of changing genre within the same song sometimes. Never dull.

Abbie - Led Zeppelin - Timeless, eclectic, original, sexually charged, the definition of "Classic"

Take your pick :D

And how do we find this goddess Abbie?

thanks guys,and hendrix,a brilliant way to put it!just one more thing,i know all do a-level not sure about rimming though?

thanks guys,and hendrix,a brilliant way to put it!just one more thing,i know all do a-level not sure about rimming though?

Don't think that'll be a problem with all the usual caveats about discretion and hygiene.. Alex is particularly keen on rimming.

Oh God. Hmm. Well, they're all a different experience and that's how I make my choice..it all depends on my mood and what I'm looking for.  Alex is, and I mean this with the utmost respect, a complete fucking machine. Given my love for music, I think I'd break it down like this:

Alex = Slayer - it's going to be loud, brutal, non-stop, and I might die in the mosh pit. Exhilarating.

Lia   = Franz Zappa - Always interesting, highly skilled, spontaneous, capable of changing genre within the same song sometimes. Never dull.

Abbie - Led Zeppelin - Timeless, eclectic, original, sexually charged, the definition of "Classic"

Spot on with descriptions of Lia & Abbie. saw them together a month ago for a long session and can't wait to do it again. They are perfect together and somewhat submissive.

Just had a look at her rates.....ouch. My limit is £200 for an hour.

Abbie does look great but £550 is a lot. For that I would rather see Lia who also looks great and as I haven't punted in at least 2 years my next one has to be with a stunner and the sex needs to be mind blowing.

Tricky choice there ;)

I love a bit of frank Zappa... 'Do you know how they go??? Catholic girls....' ;) xx

interesting lyrics lia,sure your not a nun in the making?!

Abbie = Catherine = Charlotte = Charlie Angel thanks for spotting that ;-) Hello all!! x

From my fave frank Zappa song ;) xx

miss london you will always be charlie in my heart of hearts and never forgotten,dirty yet cheeky and stylish

i still wanted to bring you home to meet my mum x

1 person likes this

Well there is nun better!

I dont want too be a party pooper and these ladies are top end, but have you guys won the lottery or something to afford the rates, or am I someone who has to asked and therefore will never afford the company :(

1 person likes this

Well there is nun better!

Maybe I should add 'naughty nun' to my role play outfit collection.