hans66

Punts That Went Wrong But Were Nobody's Fault

17 posts in this topic

Did you ever have a punt that went wrong but it was nobody's fault?

I had two punts with one lady in two adjacent days. The first nothing unusual happened. The punt went as expected and the WG and I had a good time.

Then the next day. I ate something before that was too spicey and ate frozen yoghurt, things that I never ate at home. I had a little stomach ache. Maybe I could still punt. The first two hours of the punt went fine but the ache increases. I deliberately did not ask the WG to rim me, because I don't trust myself (I appeared to have diarrhea). And then, when the punt is over but she allowed me to stay, I started to feel horrible and started to sweat. "Something is not as it should be. I am not feeling too good." I stood up went to the toilet and then... I started vomiting. The WG started to worry and yelled at me: "What is going on? According to the amount you are vomiting, you must have some allergy!" I: "I don't know. I have eaten spicey nasi and frozen yoghurt. And I suspect the English Breakfast to have upset my stomache, as well." When the vomiting ended, I help her to empty her room and help her think about her belongings, because she was leaving.

Then she took the underground and went home. I took the underground as well and I started feeling bad again. I interrupted my travel from the incall location to my own hotel and went to a toilet. Another vomiting. And at the hotel again. The next day I didn't eat, I dared not eat as well. I drank water and cola. My stomache hurt for a few days, maybe one week, but no more vomiting. It restored slowly and that was pretty much it. I feel alright again. I didn't see a reason to call a doctor, only when the vomiting and the diarrhea continues and I couldn't keep the food inside. Vomiting and diarrhea is extremely rare in my case because I have a good health generally.

I only hope that the WG didn't have wrong thoughts about me. I consider the ending of the punt to go wrong, while it is nobody's fault, neither my fault, nor hers. The rest of the punt was awesome.

Later on I send a message to this WG and said I am alright again. She was glad to hear this. I will book this awesome lady again someday.

This sounds like Nuro virus Hans. If your not well- your not well and I am sure the lady in question would understand.  If you feel/felt ill best to cancel

a booking- no matter how short notice, which saves you and SP. Hope you feeling better now :)

What is the nuro virus? I tend to think that this was caused by unusual food. Food that I am not used to eat.

I have looked it up. It may be the nuro virus. It is at least food poisoning what happened to me. I was ill for 1 or 2 days in total. I was feeling pretty well so I thought there were no reason to cancel the punt. But I was about to leave when things went terribly wrong.

Edited by hans66

I reckon it was the English Breakfast.

Nasi goreng is spicy but the frozen yogurt would act as a natural complement and cancel out any gastritis.   A half-cooked sausage may well half-kill you.  

I reckon it was the English Breakfast.

Nasi goreng is spicy but the frozen yogurt would act as a natural complement and cancel out any gastritis.   A half-cooked sausage may well half-kill you.

So, logically, a fully cooked sausage will certainly send you to your maker! :(

Yeah, eat 'em raw.  Breakfast of champions.  

<hugs toilet>

:D 

Hahaha!!  :D

Ive had one or two bookings where eveything literally was crap. Not my fault, not his fault, bumping heads, elbows getting in the wrong places, him snagging his balls on my shoes, me falling over, sweat dripping over my whole body, him asking me to spit on his cock and I missed...badly, pinging condom on cock by accident, him thinking he was getting it in for ten minutes when really he was sliding up and down between my bum cheeks but didnt believe me, milk gone off so no cup of tea, even continuous banging of lips on teeth when kissing. Basically two people who were so physically out of synch we may as well have just stuck on blindfolds and tried to do it blind as they were literally its-a-knockout bookings. Its like we had magnetic fields pushing us away from each other, very bizarre frank spencer appointments x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I had a fully booked two week London tour, but my normal hotel double booked on me so had to book into a cheap place right next door to a station that had key carded doors and no aircon (it was one of the hottest weeks of the year). 

The first night of my tour I had an overnight booked with a guy who was taking me out for a meal.  On the way down there on the train I stupidly bought a Tuna Baggett, booked into this hotel and got ready to go out but my stomach was starting to feel iffy.  I thought I could handle it and said nothing to my boy, even when he took me to a seafood restaurant I just struggled through it.  We returned to my room but it was getting obvious that I was starting to become really ill.  The room was stifling and couldn't even open the window because England were playing that night, the results were being tannoyed across the station, the noise was deafening.

I ended up spending most of the night curled up on a chair in the corner with one very concerned guy at my side, he wanted to take me home but had come on the train not with his car, so the next day he went home and returned with his car, while he was gone another client came over and brought me tons of stuff from the chemist but nothing was working and I felt like I was dying.  It resulted in both these guys taking me to hospital and it turned out I had Salmonella poisoning.  My overnighter in particular was wonderful, dealt with all my clients that were booked in and eventually took me home all the way back to the Midlands.

I ended up on Antibiotics for thirteen weeks, had a nightmare night, lost a very successful tour and the work booked in for later at home as well as a holiday that had to be cancelled.  That was one very expensive Baggett.

Upside my overnighter became and still is one of my closest friends.

Edited by Holly Maddison

Did you ever have a punt that went wrong but it was nobody's fault?

I had two punts with one lady in two adjacent days. The first nothing unusual happened. The punt went as expected and the WG and I had a good time.

Then the next day. I ate something before that was too spicey and ate frozen yoghurt, things that I never ate at home. I had a little stomach ache. Maybe I could still punt. The first two hours of the punt went fine but the ache increases. I deliberately did not ask the WG to rim me, because I don't trust myself (I appeared to have diarrhea). And then, when the punt is over but she allowed me to stay, I started to feel horrible and started to sweat. "Something is not as it should be. I am not feeling too good." I stood up went to the toilet and then... I started vomiting. The WG started to worry and yelled at me: "What is going on? According to the amount you are vomiting, you must have some allergy!" I: "I don't know. I have eaten spicey nasi and frozen yoghurt. And I suspect the English Breakfast to have upset my stomache, as well." When the vomiting ended, I help her to empty her room and help her think about her belongings, because she was leaving.

Then she took the underground and went home. I took the underground as well and I started feeling bad again. I interrupted my travel from the incall location to my own hotel and went to a toilet. Another vomiting. And at the hotel again. The next day I didn't eat, I dared not eat as well. I drank water and cola. My stomache hurt for a few days, maybe one week, but no more vomiting. It restored slowly and that was pretty much it. I feel alright again. I didn't see a reason to call a doctor, only when the vomiting and the diarrhea continues and I couldn't keep the food inside. Vomiting and diarrhea is extremely rare in my case because I have a good health generally.

I only hope that the WG didn't have wrong thoughts about me. I consider the ending of the punt to go wrong, while it is nobody's fault, neither my fault, nor hers. The rest of the punt was awesome.

Later on I send a message to this WG and said I am alright again. She was glad to hear this. I will book this awesome lady again someday.

I was punting at a party and with an hour to go i got a friction burn on my cock, i put some Sudocrem on it but unfortunately that was me done for the day. I also strained my groin at another one and had to stop.

I was once booked on an outcall pretty far away. On the way there I started with a migraine...I felt I couldn't cancel as it was too short notice and I was practically on his doorstep. It was a 2 hour booking and how I got through it I will never know. To top it all the guy kept holding off from coming to the point where towards the end he couldn't come at all, he was under the misconception that he was only allowed to pop once as this is what other girls had told him. So a bit of a disaster me feeling sick to my stomach and him without an orgasm but nobodies fault.

Illness seems to come at the least expected moments.

When I want to book a WG, I do that two days before the expected punt. I sometimes catch a cold but the chance to get it at or shortly before the punt in the next two days is really low close to no chance. The chance is very high that I am at same good health during the punt as the moment that I made the booking. Sometimes there is a week between the booking and the actual punt.

Having a cold, sneezing and or coughing is very unpleasant for the sexual partner, especially when you French kiss. I wouldn't recommend French kissing if you or the parther you kiss, have/has a cold.

Edited by hans66

Ive had one or two bookings where eveything literally was crap. Not my fault, not his fault, bumping heads, elbows getting in the wrong places, him snagging his balls on my shoes, me falling over, sweat dripping over my whole body, him asking me to spit on his cock and I missed...badly, pinging condom on cock by accident, him thinking he was getting it in for ten minutes when really he was sliding up and down between my bum cheeks but didnt believe me, milk gone off so no cup of tea, even continuous banging of lips on teeth when kissing. Basically two people who were so physically out of synch we may as well have just stuck on blindfolds and tried to do it blind as they were literally its-a-knockout bookings. Its like we had magnetic fields pushing us away from each other, very bizarre frank spencer appointments x

Which page of the Karma Sutra is that on?? I have certainly never heard of it!

I agree.That one definately could do with some elaborating :)

Its on the page where the guy has no spacial recognition regarding his ballsack when hanging free x