London07

I Have A Request Well More Of A Desire...

18 posts in this topic

as a young lad of 14 I use to sit there on Sat night munching on my Main Stop potatoe flavoured crisps way back in 1984 and positively drooool over this young lady. Just wondering if any ladies have in their closet attire of this description and a body & hair to match that of this lady.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzu2cCRf3fc

P

Hate to break it to you, but William Shatner is not a lady :lol:

But he's a Hooker...

A TJ or a TV?

OMG Willy Shatner wore a syrup. I am actually thinking of purchasing a piece to make me even more considerably attractive to the female sex. Ebay have quality pieces like Wonnie Corbetts Or Eton Jons. I think a ginger quill might attract a more classy fem. I'm going through my Nigella faze at the moment posh but a dab hand in the kitchen.

P

as a young lad of 14 I use to sit there on Sat night munching on my Main Stop potatoe flavoured crisps way back in 1984 and positively drooool over this young lady. Just wondering if any ladies have in their closet attire of this description and a body & hair to match that of this lady.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzu2cCRf3fc

P

Hate to break it to you, but William Shatner is not a lady :lol:

hahaha :P

Great to see The Shat + toupee in full action mode again. :D

To OP, what was it about Helen Lockyears's attire that you used to drool over? Was it the swimsuit shown in mid-clip, or the police uniform at the end :huh::lol:

Unfort neither I just use to tink she had the most amazing eyes & smile ! Oh and such fab hair  

R

She was lovely back then........ however I think she married some American rocker type (Motley Crew or something??). She's still a babe!!

How about this babe, Heather Thomas check 54 seconds in to the intro - as a kid I can remember by Granddads teeth practically falling out, hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHmSuqfiNUA

You whippersnappers.  I was knocking 'em out over Valerie Singleton in 1965.  

If Blue Peter had given out badges for wanking, I would have been a serious contender.    

OMG U was craving shep the dogs handler :) 

Heather Thomas was fit trim I must admit she could play with my John Thomas any time

Was always partial to Glynis Barber (Makepeace) she still looks gd even now

But Kelly Lebrock just rocked in the 80's (Weird Science) those dam legs and that pout  

P

If Blue Peter had given out badges for wanking, I would have been a serious contender.    

You are just too funny.. :D  :D:lol:  

Wasn't it Heather Lockyear not Helen?

Did Shatner really have a wig even back than and are you saying Ronnie Corbett has a wig - how long has that been the case? Better than most if not very obvious.

It's a stupidly generalised thing to say but I don't find many US stars sexy as they seem to manufactured, preened, buffed up or whatever the term should be.

Heather as in feather your quite right cous !

Yip Wonnie wears a syrup no flucker at that age as got hair like a 10 year old boy lol he looks like dougal orrff the Magic woundabout  

Its highly poss he as matching eyebrow syrups to  

Willy Shatner wore a piece !

Personally I think once it goes shave the bugger orrfff. I think my hair started to go wound about the 30 mark

I think at first you feel a little self conscious but after a while its the norm.  

I actually think I get more attention from fems now I'm hairless than when I had a woolly head :) someone said being bald actually suited me because I have the right shaped head  :) I found totally weird thing to say

Well theirs a lot plastic going on out there in the Hollywood hills. Gd surgery should never be noticed. I had some surgery on my moush a number years ago. But to be honest now I'm older I think what was the point I'm still me as I was in my teens. Its all about personal hang ups I guess 

Use to be a gd willy enlargement plastic at 10 harlot St. Two plastic Italian surgeons who were twins if I recall this was early 90's

P  

Yasmin Bleeth from Baywatch. The brunette answer to all those blond bombshells.

Wow. This brings back some memories. My top 5 hotties of 80s TV series' are

5. Stephanie Kramer, Hunter

4. Heather Thomas, Fall Guy

3. Erin Gray, Buck Rogers

2. Heather Locklear, Dynasty

1. Kimberly Foster, Dallas

Sad but true that I did use to have these rankings.

Did Shatner really have a wig even back then?

I believe Shatner was wearing a hairpiece as far back as the original Star Trek series.

I thank the Lord every day that guys like you want women like Valerie Singleton and I wish there were a lot more like you.

It means there's not so much competition for the good looking girls.

More power to your elbow old son.