Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milesandmiles

Any Recommendations In Croydon Please? Getting Desperate!

8 posts in this topic

I am working in Purley/Croydon again for a few months and could use some new info. Everything seems to have changed since my last stint here.

The Brighton Road flat in which I had a lot of fun a couple of years ago now has a big hole in the front window, which is never a good look. So I'm reluctant to go back there.

SueLee seems to be working on her own. She's lovely, but I have been there too many times before.

The lovely Lidia who was working near the Drummond Centre has disappeared. Presume she's gone back to Thailand?

All I can find online are dodgy looking East Europeans with zero ratings on the 'other site'.

Can anyone help please?

Iwould recommend Jessica Lover hot. Saw her last year and had a good punt.

Take a look at sexy Laura 23 on a work ,over 100 positive feedback and reasonable priced .Also Suelee told me recently that Dee Dee gonna be working on Thursdays again with her

Though I've not had the pleasure myself, Britbabesophie has excellent feedback.

CG

Try Debbies in Anerley - not too far from Croydon .....

Leggy Lily and DonnaCroydon, both on AW, and for a good cheapy, English as well, SexyKimSutton. Not tried but also looks good in Sutton, MonaRed.

Lastly a lady who seems to be away at the moment, Elegant Chanelle, on AW but also has Punternet reviews,

Good Luck

If you like slim (and naturally) very stacked, Juice Rose on the other site will probably return to Croydon from Kent, soon.