Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ralhar

Portsmouth

5 posts in this topic

not sure if this is in the right section but can't see where else to put it...

portsmouth...

whats the scene like?

any advice?

i'm not too much into indies... i like proffessionals... not too much into wandering around council estates ... city centre apartment, agency, well documented is more my scene...

not many fr's available....

I am curious what the scene is like in Portsmouth

She doesn't quite fit ralhar's specification but I found Sabrina Jones through a reverse booking when I knew I was going to be in the area.  Part time 33 year old working from home in Southsea.  I had a thoroughly enjoyable time and would see her again if I was in the area.  You have to contact her by email as she doesn't show her phone number, which would usually put me off but as she had contacted me through the RB process it didn't and I was glad.

OK thanks guys...

Yeah your right... part timers working from home isnt really my scene...

there are some interesting profiles on AW but very little in the way of reports or recomendations either here or AW...

thanks again

If you use AW try to stick with British girls. There is a lot of Romania girls that tour and don't really live up to there profiles, they add a lot to there enjoy lists and don't do half of them. Just because there rates are low doesn't make it a good punt