Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jrobr00

Thailand In March

9 posts in this topic

Anyone heading out in March? Going out on the 10th of March for work but will be spending a few days in Bangkok will be my first time their.

Well you have plenty of time to do some research, I recommend you visit some gogo bars, and some freelance discos, or massage shops and soapy massage parlours.

Anyone heading out in March? Going out on the 10th of March for work but will be spending a few days in Bangkok will be my first time their.

where are you staying,? Sukhumvit road anywhere near Nana hotel will put you the heart of a choice of pleasure,

Ive visited Annies massage and Aviva massage, great time, the thai forum i am on heavily recommends Mango massage

the girls on the website look very good, check out the Beer garden on soi 7 off sukhumvit for freelancers, any amount

gogo's and bars in Nana pleasure complex, Soi Cowboy, loads of 'soapy' massage places, plenty of time to do your research

Cheers Dth

This I do know about. Look no further than a website called internationalsexguide it has all the details you need and a lot you don't yet realise that you need. I had a hard copy (excuse pun) of this guide before the Internet existed. I contributed my wee bit. It was indispensable for expats.

A previous post mentioned Annies. This august establishment was one of my first bkk punts more than 25 years ago. Haven't been there for years. Fond memories and the Guide suggests still worthy.

Be aware at all times that there are bad apples in sny city and to some extent you are walking into the lions den. Farang are fair game. That means you. There are great times to be had but the sharks have had 50 years to refine their techniques. So read with a view to learning what to avoid. There is no shortage of anything your heart desires as long as you have the cash. But just as we know what to avoud in soho, you have to get some handle on the farang traps of Thailand.

If you have good relations with a Thai WG here she might give you a tip or two, or might make a note to avoid you after your trip because she expects you to bring back unwanted little friends in your blood. She may offer to arrange for a friend to collect you at the airport and never leave you alone. Very considerate of her. It ensures she knows who you're with out there so she can take care of you on your return. It gives her friend what she wants and it reduces your risk. It also deprives you of the fun which is to be had by butterflying. I like the fun and I like to find my own buddies.

This could be the experience of your life. Try to ensure it is a happy experience by doing your homework.

I'm also considering heading out there in March, although haven't come to a decision yet. I doubt I'll stay in Bangkok for long though; I'll probably head to Pattaya after a couple of nights. Can anyone tell me, if I'm correct in assuming that March is at the tail end of the high season, and if so, how does punting at that time of year compare to others?

Ideally I'd like to go in late October, but unfortunately work commitments prevent such.

I'm also considering heading out there in March, although haven't come to a decision yet. I doubt I'll stay in Bangkok for long though; I'll probably head to Pattaya after a couple of nights. Can anyone tell me, if I'm correct in assuming that March is at the tail end of the high season, and if so, how does punting at that time of year compare to others?

Ideally I'd like to go in late October, but unfortunately work commitments prevent such.

You'll arrive just as the hot season is getting underway but if you spend your days at the beach and your evenings in bars you'll hardly notice the difference - most indoor venues have air-con, anyway.  Songkhran (Thai new year) is celebrated 13-15 April (and beyond) and many of the WGs will return to their families then but there should be an ample supply of nubile young Thai women to keep you happy at just about any time of the year.  October would be better but the peak ('cool') season runs from November through February.

Edited by Tiggy 7

You'll arrive just as the hot season is getting underway but if you spend your days at the beach and your evenings in bars you'll hardly notice the difference - most indoor venues have air-con, anyway.  Songkhran (Thai new year) is celebrated 13-15 April (and beyond) and many of the WGs will return to their families then but there should be an ample supply of nubile young Thai women to keep you happy at just about any time of the year.  October would be better but the peak ('cool') season runs from November through February.

Thanks, Tiggy. I was just a little worried that, at that time - due to girls having made their money over the high season - the quality and quantity of girls may taper off some what. I'll just have to get in and out (excuse the pun) before Songkhran.  

Thanks, Tiggy. I was just a little worried that, at that time - due to girls having made their money over the high season - the quality and quantity of girls may taper off some what. I'll just have to get in and out (excuse the pun) before Songkhran.  

:P They make their money but they spend it as fast as they make it and if they don't spend it quickly, their parents, siblings and an entire coterie of relatives will be lying in wait to get their share of the leavings.  The smart ones build a house, buy land or put their money down on a post-WG future, but there aren't that many smart ones. :(

Thanks for your the info planning on staying near Soi Cowboy would be up for meeting anyone out their the same time as myself before I head down for my work commitments