Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Passionateheart

Ladies with pierced pussies and nipples!

18 posts in this topic

Does a piercing up there or down there really add to the experience with a punter or in real life for a lady? How common is it in the trade to find such a lady I reckon about 3% max have it done on the clitoral hood or general area.? Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to find such a lady?

this takes me back. I used to have both my nipples done but because people were been quite rough with them, i had to remove them :D

Not sure how common it is as I try to avoid such ladies. I've seen one and really wasn't very keen. I could probably live with a pierced nipple, but I'm afraid I don't like a pierced clit at all. Sorry if it adds to your enjoyment ladies.

I have a pierced clit hood and I must say that it does add to the experience for me. But as with most things I often fancy a change so either change from a ring to a bar or take the piercing out all together - they all feel so different. I used to have my nipples pierced, mainly because I love the way it looks on small breasts. I wouldn't say that it made much difference but since I took them out my nipples have been incredibly sensitive - something that they weren't before.

Met one or two, to be honest i dont think either of them were than keen on RO, so other than it looking very pretty it didnt seem to be much of a plus. I'd love to know how you arrived at your figure of 3%.

Does a piercing up there or down there really add to the experience with a punter or in real life for a lady? How common is it in the trade to find such a lady I reckon about 3% max have it done on the clitoral hood or general area.? Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to find such a lady?

No recommendation, unfortunately, but one girl I knew got her hood pierced after I'd seen her a dozen times or more. At first I wasn't sure how best to make use of it, but she knew exactly what she wanted, and once I'd got the message (a matter of a minute or so) she very definitely got good vfm from her investment!! On later occasions I added a few 'moves' of my own and by then our meetings were starting and sometimes finishing with RO.:D

I have one nipple pierced with a tiny gold hoop because i think it looks pretty. I wouldnt dare get pierced down below though.The guy who did my piercings told me it can go one of three ways,

a. make you more sensitive

b.make no difference at all

c.make you go completley numb down there,

i didnt think it was worth the risk.

I suppose if it makes a girl enjoy it more then she ought to have anything she wants pierced but, and call me old fashioned if you want, I much prefer ladies with no piercings at all.

I have one nipple pierced with a tiny gold hoop because i think it looks pretty. I wouldnt dare get pierced down below though.The guy who did my piercings told me it can go one of three ways,

a. make you more sensitive

b.make no difference at all

c.make you go completley numb down there,

i didnt think it was worth the risk.

I have seen quite a few ladies with piercings - preferable to any tattoos for me. They can make playing with the area in question mor einteresting, but also more difficult if the metalwork is extensive. Its quite difficult to know how hard to go, as some women do like them to be tugged a bit.

But what i have not heard from any of them is that they reduced sensitivity. It was either the same or better, with one girl with 2 clitoral piercings saying they had been the best thing she had ever done.

The record is one girl in Scotland with at least 20. I also met a girl in germany with large vaginal and clitoral piercings, around 7-8, like Opearl the fetish model. Google her and have a peek! :o

I have seen quite a few ladies with piercings - preferable to any tattoos for me. They can make playing with the area in question mor einteresting, but also more difficult if the metalwork is extensive. Its quite difficult to know how hard to go, as some women do like them to be tugged a bit.

But what i have not heard from any of them is that they reduced sensitivity. It was either the same or better, with one girl with 2 clitoral piercings saying they had been the best thing she had ever done.

The record is one girl in Scotland with at least 20. I also met a girl in germany with large vaginal and clitoral piercings, around 7-8, like Opearl the fetish model. Google her and have a peek! :o

Oooer,sounds scary.If you have too many piercings in your clit though you must get to the point where all the nerves are shot. The guy who told me this owns or runs the piercing shop Marks and Punctures in Aylesbury and it has been there for years,very reputable place and very professional,i was only quoting what he told me regarding possible outcomes of clit piercings,and i guess he would know as he has probably done thousands upon thousands of piercings. I tend to believe him though as my pierced nipple is now less sensative than the other one,and thats just a nipple.

piercing shop Marks and Punctures in Aylesbury

I like that name, respect to the owner/namer.

I think pierced nipples are a great turn-on. I love to see a girl with a gold ring through one nipple, somehow I find that sexier than both pierced, but that's great too. I prefer pussies without, although a small hood ring is nice. I definitely don't like rings through both labia.

Pierced women I've spoken to say they increase sensitivity, as well as being attractive. In my experience it's a young woman thing.

Jayna your soooooo HOT !! sorry just had to say that :eek:

I love my piercing and it makes all the diference when i am on top.... lol :-p

Jayna your soooooo HOT !! sorry just had to say that :eek:

No need to apologise, I like the occasional ego-boost :mad:

I love my piercing and it makes all the diference when i am on top.... lol :-p

Well, if only it was possible to put that to the test, lol!!!!!

I have my left nipple pierced, it goes through more than the nipple!! I always quite fancied getting a nip done and my very first client suggested it! It can be very sensual as well as ornamental. I would love to get down under done...will do, when I have done so research first, as do not know which part I should get done! It means no frolics for a few days afterwards...darn..xox:eek: