Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ik8133

Birthdays And Christmas

21 posts in this topic

I'm not a regular punter, but I like a little treat round about my birthday.  Does anyone else on here just go for the very occasional visit to a WG?  

When I see a working girl it is my birthday/christmas, I dont wait for a birthday/christmas to see a working girl.

Every day is my birthday. At my age you have to pack them in as there may not be too many more!

If a new client comes along and tells me it is his first time I sometimes ask jokingly is it their birthday treat to themselves.

A few have said yes!

I don't do this often but am thinking about trying to.  I do like to treat myself on my birthday however.  I say Zizzi for my birthday last month and only mentioned it half way through the meet.

She gave me a present :D

Every day is my birthday. At my age you have to pack them in as there may not be too many more!

A girl I saw this week told me she has two clients over 90 who can both still get it up and do the business.  Unless you're one of them, there may be more years left than you think!  We can but hope.

If a new client comes along and tells me it is his first time I sometimes ask jokingly is it their birthday treat to themselves.

A few have said yes!

When I ask new clients what made them take the plunge they usually tell me the got divorced and want to jump back in no strings...plus they have no idea how the dating game is played at their age..I understand this, I have no clue either. 

I have seen three ladies on their birthdays. Two I knew about in advance and took presents and one was completely random, on my first visit to her. As it happened, I had taken her some Lanson pink champagne anyway.

I saw my most regular lady on my birthday this year and she had bought me a card and a gift. Bless...

Brings back happy memories of a birthday treat I gave myself 25 years ago. A 2 -girl 2 hour session including some mild dom. I told them it was my birthday and they took me through the bloody card. Total cost £50, which was half my monthly punting budget back then. Aaaah Happy days.

Around Christmas time i'm frequently too busy,as for birthdays,i havent bothered marking them for years.Now i normally punt when if things have been a tad troubling or my heads about to explode and i have the time,so not very often.

I only get to punt on my Birthday and Christmas. It is my present from the wife best thing is she comes too.

I think a lot of guys do the christmas treat thing, its the busiest time of year for us usually. Perhaps they punt other times too or perhaps not, but some never miss a christmas punt. x

I only get to punt on my Birthday and Christmas. It is my present from the wife best thing is she comes too.

I met a couple once who decided to have a punt to celebrate their business being open for one year.

I met a couple once who decided to have a punt to celebrate their business being open for one year.

Do you meet couples Chloe ? It's my birthday again soon

When I ask new clients what made them take the plunge they usually tell me the got divorced and want to jump back in no strings...plus they have no idea how the dating game is played at their age..I understand this, I have no clue either. 

This describes me exactly.  A year after separating from my wife I did take some tentative steps towards getting back into the dating game.  Pretty rapidly turned around and stepped back out again.  It's a young person's game

On topic - I am buying myself for my birthday my first ever threesome with two ladies this coming Friday.  I hope it will be one of the best presents I've ever had!

I share the same birthdate as an ex-client but still a lovely friend.  He sometimes wishes me a happy birthday on my birthday, and I reciprocate.  That's good enuff for me and nicer than a punt because I know he means it :)

I think it's more common for men to treat themselves to a punt once or twice a year, whether birthday or Christmas or otherwise than to do it weekly or monthly say.

On the couple note- I once had a couple celebrating their wedding anniversary!

Do you meet couples Chloe ? It's my birthday again soon

I do yes x

I was at a party in Croydon once on my birthday and mentioned it to the host. Just as the party was coming to an end, they got me in the kitchen, a can of whipped cream appeared, and they gave me 3 girl sloppy blowjob (owo) - awesome! ;)

Edited by raylondoner

I was at a party in Croydon once on my birthday and mentioned it to the host. Just as the party was coming to an end, they got me in the kitchen, a can of whipped cream appeared, and they gave me 3 girl sloppy blowjob (owo) - awesome! ;)

Was it the weight watchers or full fat version? :)

I'm not a regular punter, but I like a little treat round about my birthday.  Does anyone else on here just go for the very occasional visit to a WG?  

I'm an occasional punter I suppose. I usually punt to celebrate something, more usually a business deal, piece of good news and sometimes my birthday. :)