Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skylover

Lmp

3 posts in this topic

Hi there

I am considering going to an LMP party. What's the view from those that have been? Clearly a little nervous about going to an environment with others. Should I be? What is the quality of the ladies like?

Any feedback gratefully received!

Check the threads on here about LMP. Go to their website and read the forum. The Newbie thread answers all the questions you will have.

They are great but I'm biased I love their parties more expensive but you get the quality.

The nerves are understandable and natural, we all had them once. They are un-necessary though, as there are more than enough reviews on the internet to prove you aren't risking somewhere dodgy, and with so many satisfied punters turning into regulars it must be doing something right ^_^

The girls.....we all have our own tastes and desires. I have never met a girl there I didn't want to try though, so the absolute minimum level is "nice girls". I have also met girls there that I would rate as the hottest....and best sexually.... I have ever met anywhere and in any way in my life ;) The good thing is there are so many different girls, so whatever your taste there WILL be someone there who floats your boat more than others. The good thing is.....if you have the energy and stamina you can try them all :lol:

Just try it. You'll either love it, or find it's not for you. If you love it you will become a regular. If not.....you will save yourself the eternal agony of thinking "I wonder......." ;)  And have fun with several more girls while finding out!!

Edited by partylover