Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Glasgow su

Taida Sensual Massage

6 posts in this topic

Don't know if anyone has been with this girl in Glasgow, she's my second choice, but I'm a bit worried about bait and switch. If anyone has any information it would be most appreciated.

Don't know if anyone has been with this girl in Glasgow, she's my second choice, but I'm a bit worried about bait and switch. If anyone has any information it would be most appreciated.

I was looking at making a booking, on the web site its £100 for sensual massage, but when I phoned, was told its £120

Think the tel no has been linked to other Thai girl's.....karla, Mari, and possibly Edinburgh aswell

The guy who owns the web site is  Andrew Webster, and stays in minevra way, found this out, under whois who domain web site

So wonder if he is behind all the Thai girls on adultwork offering massage service, even the phone numbers seem to run in consecutive numbers

Edited by porrohman

I was looking at making a booking, on the web site its £100 for sensual massage, but when I phoned, was told its £120

Think the tel no has been linked to other Thai girl's.....karla, Mari, and possibly Edinburgh aswell

The guy who owns the web site is Andrew Webster, and stays in minevra way, found this out, under whois who domain web site

So wonder if he is behind all the Thai girls on adultwork offering massage service, even the phone numbers seem to run in consecutive numbers

Nice work n good assumption

Nice work n good assumption

Now if was able to find this out, Im guessing the police would have done this as well

And the person on the phone I spoke to should have been 22 yr old, but sounded a lot older, 40's, could have been a maid

The guy who owns the web site is Andrew Webster, and stays in minevra way, found this out, under whois who domain web site

So that's what he's been upto since he got released from Hearts lol