Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack The Lad

Birmingham Independent

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys and gals,

I find myself in Birmingham on Monday with nothing to do for a few hours. Can anyone recommend an independent lady there? Incalls, under 30, prefer OWO, CIM not essential, size 10 or under. Close to city centre would be a bonus but also not essential.

Thank you in advance.

Does she have to be independent? Black Label have a very convenient and safe apartment not too far from Broad St and city centre...I'd personally recommend Torri, Angel, Anna and Chloe...

Independent is preferred. I just don't really like having to deal with a receptionist. Especially if they don't know anything about the lady.

Thank you

Independent is preferred. I just don't really like having to deal with a receptionist. Especially if they don't know anything about the lady. Thank you

Well, it's your call brother, but Sky vets her ladies and you'll see from FR's that her ladies are top quality. Giver her a call, you'll not be disappointed ;)

if you want to have some amazing time myself i would recommend vanessa proud in Bimringham or karinna kyss i visit them regulary and i think are the best