Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stejack12

Leicester Parlours

25 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm thinking about visiting a parlour for the first time in Leicester. I've seen a few about but can't find much info on some of them. Does anyone know if any of the following are still going/what they're like?

La Dolce Casa (website is down)

Demi's (Narb Rd)

Diamonds

Executive Suite

I've checked out the websites of Ladybirds and Hollywood - these both seem alright. Any tips on either of these?

Thanks in advance.

Not an expert on Leicester but that's never stopped me answer on anything before.

La Dolce Casa has no reports as I think they are on no reports list - I was told that and when I went I did a report and it got rejected so i guess that was the case. I knew who I wanted to see so didn't see the other girls but I think they have decent girls and the one I saw (rachel) was attractive tho perhaps a bit more efficient than lovey dovey. (PS NOT run by Linzi D tho it has been said it is)

Hollywood was not great when I went - dilapidated building and women to match. may be better now so I would accept others' more recent comments.

I thought Exec Suit had shut but could be mixing it up with somewhere else.

Diamonds I used to go to as Phoenix. Went once a couple of years ago and saw a mature lady who was good to be with. I felt they were mainly mature but met this one in the back yard so said something |'ll have you please.

XLounge near station is quaint. Some good girls tho I think one or two like Chelsea may have left. Liked Jaden years ago but have never managed to be there on a Friday since.

Never heard of Demis yet have walked along Narb Rd and thought I would have spotted it - unless its got a graffiti scrawled door half of its hinges?

I liked (sort of) the one on Abbey St - divine destination or something. I had been in years ago when it was called something else and a Brum fave had moved there. It was like an adventure tunnel getting to the room but liked the girl and had in mind to return but haven't. Mature again i would guess.

Ladybirds - not been yet but evidently far and away the busiest and the highest profile and some of the best girls, I gather. So I should visit shouldn't I...

i will happily be corrected on all sorts of things quickly jotted down here (except re Linzi D).

X lounge is best bet. More mature ladies but service is good and consistent.

Surprised there's no comment on ladybirds given its prominence as a location as most well known place in leicester.

We haven't mentioned Bunnies (still the name?) opposite the station though last time I went some years ago an EE place where they were not seemingly a happy bunch and could have changed by now.

Is the cheap place along from a busy pedestrianised shopping street still there?

I had an online date about 4 months ago which failed and turned out to be a crushing disappointment.

On my way home to Brum I thought "fuck it lets get a punt while I'm off home turf"

It was about 11 on a Friday night so I thought about Hollywood but there were a lot of people in the vicinity and I did not feel comfortable going in. I went to Ladybird but that was closed.

So I followed the sat nav to x lounge. There were two older WG's working I chose a thin blonde called Louise. £60 for half an hour. Covered oral. She said she was a part time worker and had a day job. She was chatty but I did not mind that. she was probably more articulate than the girl who i had the date with. I enjoyed the session and would go back for a second helping only I have no reason to go so far again.

x lounge is good place to go,i dont know leicester very well are there any other parlours near the station?

Edited by Dib Cochran

I have already mentioned Bunnies if that is still the name directly across the main road from the station.

Not been myself in ages 

is it still £10 to touch breasts and no kissing, hope they are still not in a world of their own  

anyway is Palm Springs the one under NCP car park in Lee Circle still open 

or one down Narborough Road No 66 I think 

and sounds like Bunnies is still

do any of these if still open but under new names have web-sites or anyone of note worth seeing if no web-sites 

bet im not the only one who can't really be bothered with parlours without web-sites

Could be wrong here (and already wrong in that I thought this would be a more popular thread given the number of parlours in Leicester let alone what the indie scene is like

Narborough Road and its offshoots must be one of the most intensive sex industry areas in the country i would think.

Not sure if Harry12 is referring to Bunnies in first comment as then mentions it later.

Is Lee Circle the circular Lee Street? I thought Palm Springs used to be in Abbey Street (under a car park) where I think Divine Destinations (if right name is or near where it is).

Need to look through Leicester FRs to see if website showing.

Natural attitude to want website (but still no good if no rota or out of date roat as well as worthwhile pics).

But can be fun strolling into somewhere on the off chance, especially if prepared to walk if nothing tempts you.

I thought car park was Lee Circle but its been a few years yes one on Abbey Street is there one still there ?

used to see a girl called Jordan / Tamzin there then she moved to executive suite 

One down Narborough Road was next to a takeaway i think but was near lots of small shops

in fact none were very discreet 

and then one near train station London Road but across the road also near shops etc think it was called Dollys but might be wrong

are these all still running but under different names any web-sites for the new names would be great

my first visits were here till i found better places elsewhere and then never went back 

services were very poor compared to elsewhere

but its tempting to visit again and see how changed and whether services have improved 

anyway is Palm Springs the one under NCP car park in Lee Circle still open 

Could be wrong here (and already wrong in that I thought this would be a more popular thread given the number of parlours in Leicester let alone what the indie scene is like

Narborough Road and its offshoots must be one of the most intensive sex industry areas in the country i would think.

Not sure if Harry12 is referring to Bunnies in first comment as then mentions it later.

Is Lee Circle the circular Lee Street? I thought Palm Springs used to be in Abbey Street (under a car park) where I think Divine Destinations (if right name is or near where it is).

I'm sure Harry meant Abbey Street and NOT Lee Circle as there is no parlour under Lee Circle.

As Viv says, Palm Springs used to operate under the Abbey Street Car Park, and it also had

a discreet entry from the car park into the back of the parlour. I'm sure this one is still going

under a new name.

There is/was a parlour just off Lee Circle, on the Corner of St James Street. At one point it was

mainly Thai girls who worked there. Don't know if it's still going.

I have not used a parlour in Leicester in 20+ years, so my knowledge is very rusty.

The Last girl I saw from a Parlour was Melanie from Devana Road Flat approx 12~!3 years ago,

and she was recommended to me, so I never visited the flat.

I think I've given any answers I've got in previous postings and as I say, for website info, the best way is to look at Leicester FRs although La cas Dolce has a site but no reports.

as a lady who works for Ladybirds and have also worked for various other Leicester parlors I can assure you that you wont be disappointed ;) 

You've managed to make that a general thumbs up for Leicester parlours but I am not sure you intended to - would have been close to touting otherwise.

But welcome!

There is/was a parlour just off Lee Circle, on the Corner of St James Street. At one point it was

mainly Thai girls who worked there. Don't know if it's still going.

That is Thai House. I last visited in May I think it was, so unless it has closed since.

The Executive Suite still exists but probably under new management as there is no longer a website.  I intended going yesterday but ran out of time.

There is a door fee of £5 and there were four girls there, a 19yrs Spanish girl, a 19yrs Lithuanian and two others, think one was a black girl - the receptionist was foreigh and a bit hard to understand.

The room fee though is only £40 but what you get for that I'm not sure.

Next time I'm in Leicester, I'll give it a try and report in!

Chas

Edited by Chasfas

Chasfas can you pinpoint what road it is on please? I was not sure if you referring to my comment about a cheap place I didn't know whether it was still open but I was thinking of one along to the less modern end of is it Humerstone gate (doesn't sound right).along on the left once further away from town centre where the modern shops/banks are.

My vague memory of Exec Suite was them having an A board on the pavement on a side street.

Could be rambling and incorrect on all of this though.

Tinternet says 8A Humberstone Rd  City of Leicester, Leicester LE5 0AR. 

If you look on Google maps, I think it's what used to be Flix Health Studio where I spent many happy hours with the lovely 18yr old Hanna some years ago

Thanks yes, that enables me to square it all with my fitful memory.

Tinternet says 8A Humberstone Rd  City of Leicester, Leicester LE5 0AR. 

If you look on Google maps, I think it's what used to be Flix Health Studio where I spent many happy hours with the lovely 18yr old Hanna some years ago

It's opposite what used to be "International Hotel", or whatever it is called now, approx 50m before the traffic lights,

on the RHS as you're going into town.

Hi all 

looking for a good Thai indie in Narborough road, I am ok about age as I like mature , But I do not want to pay top price. I would be grateful for any help.  

I think the one on Abbey St is Devine Destiny.  What is most amazing is they have a lighted professional sign outside saying this, so they can get passing trade. Even Soho walkups have only hand written signs saying "Model 1st floor"- this seemed very bold. Conveniently located between Spearmint and Platinum strip clubs.  Has a fee to get in.  Last time I was there, 3 girls.  Two were not my preference (size 18 ish), but the slim Greek girl looked good and was good. Would go back.

Hollywoods, had a make over, and also has Temptations Natalie & Reena on their books...

Ladybirds is a covered only establishment, or at least it was when I was there.

Wether that has changed I couldn't say...

Hollywoods have also got honey on there books now as well.

www.leicesterthaimassageparlour.co.uk comes up on google