Magic22

Threesome Or Filthy Pse

8 posts in this topic

Apologies meant to post this in the alondon Forum....

Hello

I am contemplating two possible meetings and wanted to open this up to the group to get your thoughts and advice.

On the one hand I am thinking bout booking a threesome (1hr) with Adele and Carmella, both can be found on th HOD website. On the other hand setup a meet (1hr) with Alex from Maxes.

Both meets sound really appealing to me but I can't afford to do both. If you were in my position hitch would you choose and why?

Of the three girl I have only previously met Carmella, as a one on one appointment.

Let's here your thoughts

Magic

Sadly, I haven't yet met Adele or Carmela,but can confirm that Alex is probably the filthiest pse that I have met in London.

As far as Alex vs a threesome, it depends on what you have in mind exactly. Do you want full interaction between the two girls? Will they both do that? Do you want totally hardcore anal with fisting etc?.. You might just really want to try a threesome where you're the centre of attention.. It all depends on you!

Personally I'd go for Alex in a threesome :D

Sadly, I haven't yet met Adele or Carmela,but can confirm that Alex is probably the filthiest pse that I have met in London.

As far as Alex vs a threesome, it depends on what you have in mind exactly. Do you want full interaction between the two girls? Will they both do that? Do you want totally hardcore anal with fisting etc?.. You might just really want to try a threesome where you're the centre of attention.. It all depends on you!

Personally I'd go for Alex in a threesome :D

Hmm, proper filthy... ;)

Hmm, proper filthy... ;)

I'll bring Alex and/or KristenDD to meet you sometime soon in London hopefully Adele. I always bring a regular when meeting new girls.. I'm very shy :)

Hmm, proper filthy... ;)

Hmmm, Adele :D (this is an actual image of my face post visit...)xx