Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sidriver

Hot To Book An Agency Girl While Still Overseas?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I will be travelling to London from the US but would like to book a specific girl from an agency.    What are the exact steps they take to verify things?

I won't have a problem calling the agency a few days ahead of time, but don't they call  you back on the day of the appointment?

I will only be in London for 24 hours, and will arrive around 8am, the day of the appointment.   I will not have a working phone until I get a SIM card at Heathrow Airport to receive a call...

Also I will not have a room number at the hotel until later that day when I check in..     

What is the best way to deal with this so I don't miss out on the outcall that evening ?

Thanks for all info.

The usual procedure when booking a few days ahead is that you call the agency on the morning of the meeting (you may be specifically told to call before noon or before 11 or 10) to confirm.  In your case you will probably be alright if you tell the agency when you initially book that you won't have the room number until the afternoon and will have to call three times, once when booking, second when confirming on the morning of the meet, third when you have the room details; alternatively, they may accept a late confirmation.  Also, it will commonly be expected that all your calls will come from the same number so it would probably be best to tell the agency that you will be confirming from a different phone.  Be aware that some agencies will want your full name if you are booking a hotel outcall so they can check you are genuine.

3 people like this

Call or email the agency before you leave the USA explaining your request , that you want an advance booking outcall with girl X on their site .  Do not use a with held or private number that doesn't show up on the agency phone .  Give the time your plane comes in and when you think you will be in hotel . Check with them that said hotel will not be a problem for their lady to enter .

I don't think they will call you , you will be expected to call / text in to them and they will usually text back to you the requirements  , room number , cost , any particular dress you may want to see the lady to bring along  .   Hope it goes well  .  It's a lot easier than in the states , so enjoy