Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tian

The Time

45 posts in this topic

Helllo, everyone!  I have booked a girl for one hour last week, and it was my first time doing this. It was great, the sex lasted for nearly 40 minutes, so one hour was just suitable. But I wonder what do you guys do when you book for 2 hours or more? You talk for another hour before or after the sex?

Maverick idea though it may seem, lots of people like to have sex again :).

1 person likes this

Helllo, everyone!  I have booked a girl for one hour last week, and it was my first time doing this. It was great, the sex lasted for nearly 40 minutes, so one hour was just suitable. But I wonder what do you guys do when you book for 2 hours or more? You talk for another hour before or after the sex?

I discuss foreign films we have seen in their original languages, then books we have both read in Sanskrit, followed by the classical music of Stockhausen. That generally fills up the remaining 110 minutes of a 2 hour booking!

1 person likes this

You do understand that people are different,, some punters will do what you did but also do more of the same in the second or subsequent hours. Some may talk of course instead as thats what they like doing, i punt for sex myself.

I always bring a little travel backgammon set to every meeting.  Often I have to extend to three hours just so I have time to explain the rules properly.

4 people like this

Yep generally it goes something like this.....nookie, bit of a rest and chat and/or massage then some more sex. Some blokes enjoy the glass of wine and a cuddle and chat after round one, some guys can bang solid for 2 hours..I'm sure you can think of plenty of things to do to fill 2 hours..I'm a scrabble kind of girl personally... ;)

Twice!!!!!! In the same day?

:) :) :)

Yep generally it goes something like this.....nookie, bit of a rest and chat and/or massage then some more sex. Some blokes enjoy the glass of wine and a cuddle and chat after round one, some guys can bang solid for 2 hours..I'm sure you can think of plenty of things to do to fill 2 hours..I'm a scrabble kind of girl personally... ;)

Would you be a "Triple Word" score? :)

I can easily spend one hour in the bath with her , if it's the right girl .

Twice!!!!!! In the same day?

:) :) :)

So I hear.

Not at mine, obviously. I normally offer to put on the Prisoner box set if things are dragging a bit :).

Would you be a "Triple Word" score? :)

Aim high I always say! :)

So I hear.

Not at mine, obviously. I normally offer to put on the Prisoner box set if things are dragging a bit :).

Cell block H or the other one???

I find the" Duckworth - Lewis run chase" is a good stocking filler of time...after we have discussed the hot spot and snicko facility.

Cell block H or the other one???

I meant Patrick McGoohan but in all fairness, I have both <_<

(all 692 episodes of CBH requires some forward planning, mind)

two hrs is my preferred booking length and it varies as regards what goes on.

more often a few minutes chat - then sexy stuff, then more chat / drink before round 2 - and so on. sometimes an hour or so of sex and an hour of talking or whatever. Not tried scrabble or card games - but then I'm too competitive and so is one of the wg's I see. Could turn nasty, lol - the competition we had to see who returned from holiday with the best tan was serious enough. Finding the white bits was fun though...

Generally I don't pre-plan, and just go with the flow apart from a couple of 2 hours meetings with a regular where we made a no talking rule beforehand, pretended we've just met  and got down to business without a word for pretty much the full time. One 2 hour meeting ended with her hanging around for a natter as she had no further bookings that evening, and we walked to a nearby late shop down the road and shared a bottle of wine and some munchies back in the room, total time nearly 5 hours. Which made a nice change - but I wouldn't necessarily want to be doing something like that all the time either.

I meant Patrick McGoohan but in all fairness, I have both <_<

(all 692 episodes of CBH requires some forward planning, mind)

If its cell block H I want an all nighter! :cool:

Lizzie Birdsworth, Bea Smith, Vinegar Tits....ah yes, sunday night has never been the same.

There is even a Cell block H forum for those who have witthdrawel symptoms.

If and when you guys ever reach the vintage of this pensioner you will find that you slow down. It takes longer to climb the stairs. It takes longer to take your shoes off. It takes longer to clean her teeth. It takes longer the to pump the well. Which is why pensioners need discounts and half price Wednesdays. On the other hand we can fill those quiet afternoons when WGs are left playing with themselves and when you punters are hard at work.

For example I booked an AW Romanian or Hungarian out near Algate East last Sunday in July for 1 hour and she had to work fast and hard to finish her work just within the budget. She claimed to offer the best bj in london but was really surprised and frustrated when I lasted more than 20 minutes. Apparently you youngsters don't have the stamina for these longer sprints. While she was frustrated that I took so long, I was frustrated that I hadn't enough money to book longer and she didn't offer OAP discount. Nearly left with all my soldiers dammit.

All of us like to, but most of us can't.  :(

I'm sure you can think of plenty of things to do to fill 2 hours..I'm a scrabble kind of girl personally... ;)

...and you have another screw for a triple letter score, and a 69 for a triple word score? Great idea!

BTW which dictionary do you use?

...and you have another screw for a triple letter score, and a 69 for a triple word score? Great idea!

BTW which dictionary do you use?

Oh english..oxford is the way to go! :cool:  you want to see what prize is given for putting all 7 letters down in one go! :ph34r:

All of us like to, but most of us can't.  :(

Do you think?

As Bibi says in #6 a second round is probably the norm.  I would have thought that most guys will be up for a round two.  In my own case it may or (often) may not actually reach a successful finale, but I'll certainly want and expect to get it up for a round two, and that's in a one hour punt, let alone two.

My sessions with my regular girl are all around three hours or longer and for the vast majority of the time we are at it.  When you get along with a girl well, who you also find very sexy (and who happens to also be a bit of a nymphomaniac) and you are both naked, to me it would be a struggle not to engage in sexual activity.

Take small breaks in between positions/activities.  You don't have to "complete" everytime, pace yourself.

Break could include talking about how you could attempt the helicopter position or half/full nelson thrust. (Ray Donovan-esque)

or

Smother her in champagne and/or chocolate and enjoy a drink/snack.  :P

If and when you guys ever reach the vintage of this pensioner you will find that you slow down. It takes longer to climb the stairs. It takes longer to take your shoes off. It takes longer to clean her teeth. It takes longer the to pump the well.

Having reached the pensioner status a few years ago, and yes I agree that you slow down, yep it takes longer to climb the stairs, taking shoes off is now done in a sitting position......but why do I want to clean her teeth.....am I missing out on something here.

I think the OP has brought up a very good topic. I can remember in the distant past I would cum in 5 mins in 30 min punt. After that I would want to get out of the room probably 10 mins.

Fast forward a decade and 5 mins shower/undress, 1 min ask lady to comeback, 3 mins to lay out on bed, 3 mins introduction, 5 mins foreplay, 5 -7 mins action, 4 mins massage to cool down,  4 mins overran knock on door and 2 mins to get dressed. Grand total of 34 mins.