RGilbert24

Dinner Dates

168 posts in this topic

Lo all, was just wondering how often some of you WGs get calls from guys who just want an attractive girl to meet them for dinner on a Friday night, and enjoy a nice meal and conversation?

Paid / Unpaid?

Paid yes - unpaid NO! I save that for my friends and family.

Paid yes - unpaid NO! I save that for my friends and family.

Ive never understood dinner dates.

Is it still limited to the time he paid for?

If he paid for 3 hours and he took you to a flash restaurant but took about 3 hours to finish the meal becuase the chef was slow or the waiters were terrible doesnt that mean hed miss out on personal time.

What if someone who took you to McDonald for a 10 minute drive thu burger and fries? Wouldnt he end up with about 3 hours personal instead?

What if someone who took you to McDonald for a 10 minute drive thu burger and fries? Wouldnt he end up with about 3 hours personal instead?

I like your thinking. What if he had a takeaway delivered?

If he paid for 3 hours and he took you to a flash restaurant but took about 3 hours to finish the meal becuase the chef was slow or the waiters were terrible doesnt that mean hed miss out on personal time.

Erm I don't eat Macdonalds. I tend only to go on DD's with people I know already - at least I have an idea that their table manners won't be too hideous and conversation will flow. I am flexible with the time, you're right things can be delayed I would extend the time at no cost if that was the case but I would still expect original agreed fee. I've never had a prob with this with the gents I see regularly in this kind of scenario. I go on DD's because I like the client and they like to eat decent food and me for afters.

I apply rough timing to dinnerdates of 4 hours and find the meal generally takes around 2 hours leaving 2 hours of slow intimate time. Sometimes it might work out as being 3 hours in total, other times we can still be messing around and having fun 5 hours after meeting.

Common sense is called for in these matters and it's a case of balancing good satisfaction for the customer, whilst not feeling taken advantage of for the service provider.

You are not alone, there are some truly sad guys out there. :D

Paid obviously...anyway, was just wondering..

You are not alone, there are some truly sad guys out there. :D

There you go again!

Just because it doesn't suit you, doesn't make it 'SAD'.

You really fuck me off with your disparaging attitude to anything that is not straight from 'The JRC book of punting'.

If I could afford it and if I had the time, I would love to have more dinner dates. having a meal and a few bottles of wine with an attractive, sexy, intelligent and interesting woman, with the guarantee of a shag afterwards-----what could possibly be the problem ---- its a no brainer !!!! the cash is the only impediment. :D

If I could afford it and if I had the time, I would love to have more dinner dates. having a meal and a few bottles of wine with an attractive, sexy, intelligent and interesting woman, with the guarantee of a shag afterwards-----what could possibly be the problem ---- its a no brainer !!!! the cash is the only impediment. :D

Exactly, I understand the reason for seeing an attractive, sexy, intelligent and interesting woman, having a convasation and plutonic evening with personal time.

I prefer that too and I know it my money and I can do what I like but why should I pay the same as someone whose going just for the sex.

As Olivia said, shed only go with someone she already likes. So why charge them hundreds to go to a restaurant which he pays for anyway? And the taxi back. And in the end pays more than someone who maybe she doesnt like and just screws her for two hours?

If it was a lot cheaper for non sexual time before the usual time then I'll probably go for that option more often.

There you go again!

Just because it doesn't suit you, doesn't make it 'SAD'.

You really fuck me off with your disparaging attitude to anything that is not straight from 'The JRC book of punting'.

There is no need to swear my little rose petal. :D

I simply could not pay to watch a girl eat, I would rather chew rusty razor blades. :D

Each to their own. Guys all have different likes, dislikes etc and are individual human beings.

I'm sure in all businesses there are services/products available that several customers just don't see the point of.

I know someone who never buys flowers as a present since he can't see the point in paying for something that's dying. Still doesn't mean there aren't successful floristry businesses out there selling to other customers.

I'm sure in the cab industry there are fares who could walk, use a tram, bus or even drive themselves - hitch perhaps completely for free. They prefer to pay to watch a guy drive them. Limo hire falls into that category too.

I'm sure in the cab industry there are fares who could walk, use a tram, bus or even drive themselves - hitch perhaps completely for free. They prefer to pay to watch a guy drive them.

Maybe not the best analogy, a cab can cost as little as £3-£4.

I have seen girls advertise dinner dates at £400 for three hours with one hour "private time", guys who pay that clearly have money to burn. :D

Exactly, I understand the reason for seeing an attractive, sexy, intelligent and interesting woman, having a convasation and plutonic evening with personal time.

I prefer that too and I know it my money and I can do what I like but why should I pay the same as someone whose going just for the sex.

As Olivia said, shed only go with someone she already likes. So why charge them hundreds to go to a restaurant which he pays for anyway? And the taxi back. And in the end pays more than someone who maybe she doesnt like and just screws her for two hours?

If it was a lot cheaper for non sexual time before the usual time then I'll probably go for that option more often.

I DON'T Charge them hundreds to eat dinner so please DO NOT imply that I do. I negotiate a reduced rate for the social time. THANKS! I have never had any complaints about my charges I am not extortionate or mercenary but I do cover my costs of being away from home for child minder and travel as a lot of the dates involve travelling some distance from my home etc which is totally reasonable. That is probably why I have a nice core of guys who repeat the excercise. :D

Each to their own. Guys all have different likes, dislikes etc and are individual human beings.

I'm sure in all businesses there are services/products available that several customers just don't see the point of.

I know someone who never buys flowers as a present since he can't see the point in paying for something that's dying. Still doesn't mean there aren't successful floristry businesses out there selling to other customers.

I'm sure in the cab industry there are fares who could walk, use a tram, bus or even drive themselves - hitch perhaps completely for free. They prefer to pay to watch a guy drive them. Limo hire falls into that category too.

Its not whether something has a point or not, it whether the product or service is worth the money.

Most limo hires are hired for special events, parties or functions. Not taking them to Tescos for the weekly shopping. Only an incredibly rich mental person would do that. But if the limo could be hired out at the same price of a taxi which would you prefer to go in? The limo.

Doesnt happen unfortuanlty but why charge someone the same cost as a limo but use a taxi.

Same as the dinner date, why charge them the price of personal time when he just wants to go to a restaurant?

Its not whether something has a point or not, it whether the product or service is worth the money.

Most limo hires are hired for special events, parties or functions. Not taking them to Tescos for the weekly shopping. Only an incredibly rich mental person would do that. But if the limo could be hired out at the same price of a taxi which would you prefer to go in? The limo.

Doesnt happen unfortuanlty but why charge someone the same cost as a limo but use a taxi.

Same as the dinner date, why charge them the price of personal time when he just wants to go to a restaurant?

READ MY POST, MOST OF US DO NOT! :D

I simply could not pay to watch a girl eat, I would rather chew rusty razor blades. :D

I'd pay to watch that :D

I DON'T Charge them hundreds to eat dinner so please DO NOT imply that I do. I negotiate a reduced rate for the social time. THANKS! I have never had any complaints about my charges I am not extortionate or mercenary but I do cover my costs of being away from home for child minder and travel as a lot of the dates involve travelling some distance from my home etc which is totally reasonable. That is probably why I have a nice core of guys who repeat the excercise. :D

Sorry, I didnt intend to imply. But this thread was for dinner dates as a whole I wasnt focusing on you specifically.

My last sentence in my post was "If it was a lot cheaper for non sexual time before the usual time then I'll probably go for that option more often."

As you've already pointed out you would already met the person you'll go on a date with. And youve just said youve negotiated a reduced rate for social time.

Good, that sort of proves my point. In a roundabout, falsely imply things against you kinda way.....

READ MY POST, MOST OF US DO NOT! :D

Your post wasnt up when I started writing my post Olivia.

Sorry, I didnt intend to imply. But this thread was for dinner dates as a whole I wasnt focusing on you specifically.

My last sentence in my post was "If it was a lot cheaper for non sexual time before the usual time then I'll probably go for that option more often."

As you've already pointed out you would already met the person you'll go on a date with. And youve just said youve negotiated a reduced rate for social time.

Good, that sort of proves my point. In a roundabout, falsely imply things against you kinda way.....

What do you mean by falsely implys things against me please? You are making no sense to me.

What do you mean by falsely implys things against me please? You are making no sense to me.

Do you read your own posts? Or are you trying to flame me?

Quote from yourself: "I DON'T Charge them hundreds to eat dinner so please DO NOT imply that I do."

Do you read your own posts? Or are you trying to flame me?

Quote from yourself: "I DON'T Charge them hundreds to eat dinner so please DO NOT imply that I do."

That's an extra. :D

We'd usually agree on which restaurant to go to. I never had anyone suggest McDonald's, but I guess they enjoyed staring across the table into my cleavage too much to want a rushed meal. We never had a problem with service slowing things down, but I've never clock-watched on the social side of a booking. I've attended private viewings and gallery openings with a client before dinner and wouldn't dream of charging extra for that time on top of the standard dinner date rate.