Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taz

Been Out The Game!

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, as the title suggests. I have been out of the punting game for a while now, around about a year or so. Now that im recently single i have been doing a little bit of research but most the girls i had a session with have now disappeared. So I would like your advice on the following girls please. Ideally i would like to see two of the girls mentioned below tomorrow wednesday 14th.

In no particular order:

STACY SUMMER

BIANKA SUNSHINE

_GEN_London_

Hot Ameera

It would be great if you guys can let me know of any feedback from these girls. I tried to do a bit of a search to no avail on here and FR system.

Much appreciated

Taz

bianka sunshine ,enhanced very fit ,not an ounce of fat on her,slow sensusal cim

very sweet,does this part time

gfe recommended

lovely person

bianka sunshine ,enhanced very fit ,not an ounce of fat on her,slow sensusal cim

very sweet,does this part time

gfe recommended

lovely person

Thanks for the reply. I've got a booking with bianka today.

Thanks for the reply. I've got a booking with bianka today.

So was it?!

Hey guys, as the title suggests. I have been out of the punting game for a while now, around about a year or so. Now that im recently single i have been doing a little bit of research but most the girls i had a session with have now disappeared. So I would like your advice on the following girls please. Ideally i would like to see two of the girls mentioned below tomorrow wednesday 14th.

In no particular order:

STACY SUMMER

BIANKA SUNSHINE

_GEN_London_

Hot Ameera

It would be great if you guys can let me know of any feedback from these girls. I tried to do a bit of a search to no avail on here and FR system.

Much appreciated

Taz

Gen did have 1 or 2 positive reports as Genevieve - looks like they have been deleted.

I saw her a couple of years ago - sweet girl, attractive but not stunning. Compliant, even a shade submissive.

She was in a nicely furnished flat in a smart area.

Oral was rather gentle for me, but she kept going. I have often thought about going back, but I never have.

She was charging £120 per hour for a long time, now at £100, definitely worth trying if her page appeals.

So was it?!

It was fantastic. Was planning to see two girls yesterday, but ended up extended with bianka from 1 hour to 2, she was that good. Something i have never done before.

Gen did have 1 or 2 positive reports as Genevieve - looks like they have been deleted.

I saw her a couple of years ago - sweet girl, attractive but not stunning. Compliant, even a shade submissive.

Oral was rather gentle for me, but she kept going. I have often thought about going back, but I never have.

She was charging £120 per hour for a long time, now at £100, definitely worth trying if her page appeals.

Thanks for the feedback mate. Ended up seeing Bianka sunshine instead.

Saw her more recently and it looked like she'd put on some weight (mainly around her tummy), she's okay but I didn't find it anything special.