Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corus Boy

With This App Could Ladies Charge By Performance?

6 posts in this topic

And how does it judge the level of performance and measure thrusts.  I WD40 my bed every 6 months to prevent squeakage so the alternative would be to shove the iPhone up my ass? :eek:

1 person likes this

And how does it judge the level of performance and measure thrusts.  I WD40 my bed every 6 months to prevent squeakage so the alternative would be to shove the iPhone up my ass? :eek:

Love this so I publicly declare "I vote up"  ^_^

And how does it judge the level of performance and measure thrusts. I WD40 my bed every 6 months to prevent squeakage so the alternative would be to shove the iPhone up my ass? :eek:

Maybe you could call it at the same time? Double the fun!?

WTF has noise got to do with it??? When you have kids (or in my former case step-kids) trying to sleep in the same house you learn to fuck quietly :P

Likewise when you are young and trying to do it in your parents house on the quiet  :P

WTF has noise got to do with it??? When you have kids (or in my former case step-kids) trying to sleep in the same house you learn to fuck quietly :P

Likewise when you are young and trying to do it in your parents house on the quiet  :P

and with one foot against the bedroom door..in both cases