Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goldden

Phuket Help

13 posts in this topic

Hi all im new to this

iam in phuket training at tiger muay thai and i wanna get with a thai girl what areas bars clubs do i need to go to? I dont mind if it is a wg or a normal girl, and what prices should i pay?

thanks for the help

Hi all im new to this

iam in phuket training at tiger muay thai and i wanna get with a thai girl what areas bars clubs do i need to go to? I dont mind if it is a wg or a normal girl, and what prices should i pay?

thanks for the help

Edited by Tiggy 7

It would be very easy to treat your request as a joke.  How any guy based in Phuket managed to come across a (largely) British internet site devoted to punting but can't find a Thai girl amongst the thousands of TGs currently right there in Phuket now is beyond me!  If I took your request seriously, I would suggest that you head for Bangla at Patong Beach after you have first logged onto www.internationalsexguide.com, clicked onto 'Thailand' and then onto 'Phuket' and done a little reading first.  Isn't the boxing stadium right there in Patong Beach?  If I took it as a joke, I would suggest that muay thai boxers are pretty tough and that they will make mincemeat out of any falang boxing student who is clueless.

Edited by Tiggy 7

Yo iam from england here on a holiday to train muay thai

Hi all im new to this

thanks for the help

See if there is a branch of this great bar known for some hot girls http://www.tigertiger.co.uk/

Troll.

Yes, he just sent me a PM (on his first day on Punternet, yet), confessing to being a troll, as well as a transvestite.  Or at least I think that is what he was trying to say.  Oh, well, he is on pre-mod so I am sure the Mods will keep a close eye on him. :P

Buy a good book and learn Russian.

When you grow up try coming online again

This site is for adults

Mods - get this kid out of here

Yes, he just sent me a PM (on his first day on Punternet, yet), confessing to being a troll, as well as a transvestite.  Or at least I think that is what he was trying to say.    :P

LOL. He must have read your  recent reports from Pattaya in July  "Paradise "  

Iam not a troll can anyone help or is everyone just hete to take the mic

So you based in Chalong right ? I was training at Tiger Muay Thai a year back. Go down to the end of the road past the main spa theres a massage parlour there. There are usually two to three girls working at the shop. At the time I think I paid 1500 bhatts for all night sex with one girl. If you like the girl just say you like her and you want to her to come back to your appartment during the massage session.

Hi all im new to this
thanks for the help