Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pastime

Unpleasant Situation

7 posts in this topic

I booked a girl randomly today, she turned up half an hour late. I dont live alone, and it would be rather inconvenient to have to explain to my house mate, who this girl is, who is not my girlfriend.

Anyway, I feel on edge, explain that its not cool, that we will have to reschedule. On hearing this I'm told no, that I had to pay as she had told the guy she works for, and he makes the rules. Apparently he would come with some guys and see to me.

To cut a long, story short I, got my money back by being firm on,the issue, but it was, all very uncomfortable.

One of the worst experiences ever.

A lesson to only go with tried and tested girls.

Don't you think you should name her on here, so we are not left stumbling in the dark?  

Don't book incalls to your home, unless you can trust the girl, and you know you will be alone - anyone can be delayed.

When you realised she was already late did you phone her and tell her there is no point in coming, could have saved you both, her the further journey and you the sticky situation. It may not have been her fault.

She could of course have called you to notify you, communication is the key x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Stuff happens.When living with others it may be best not to bbok an outcall with such a strict time limit.Just strikes me as more than a bit risky if you dont want anyone to know

I would have named her, but am slightly anxious that there maybe something in her threat.

Will be happy to name in pm.

Chloe, fair point. I was waiting, but getting on with work so how late hadnt registered.