Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
corbabb5

Aw Girls

12 posts in this topic

Erotic Samantha

Emma Cute

Katy Gallacher

Has anyone seen this lovely looking ladies from AW as I would like to know if they are as good as they sound and look

Hi,

I've seen Samantha - see FR 111969. She is one of the most gorgeous girls I've seen physically, but we didn't really hit it off.

Hi,

I've seen Samantha - see FR 111969. She is one of the most gorgeous girls I've seen physically, but we didn't really hit it off.

A late reply as I just saw her on Saturday and did a search on her name today and got to this thread, but I can only confirm what Puntertim posted - she is absolutely gorgeous and technically astonishing, but I found her very aggressive and impossible to connect with and I think that she has a very serious attitude problem towards some punters - the experience may well leave you feeling very empty and angry as she is a total head-case - Polish by the way.

I've posted a FR on her earlier, but it's awaiting clearance. Such a waste............

Hi,

A late reply as a result of a search on her name, but I can only confirm what Puntertim posted - I saw her on Saturday and she is gorgeous and technically astonishing, but she has a very serious attitude problem to some punters and the experience may well leave you feeling very empty and angry as she is a total head-case - Polish by the way.

I've posted a FR on her, but it's awaiting clearance.

As they say, don't post when intoxicated, but hopefully you get my drift?

And a model FR it is too if I may say so; concise, informative and funny.

Thank you - she obviously doesn't agree as she's not come back to me with an apology and the offer of a freebie to clear the air!

I've since found out that her flat is valued at over £750,000 - since she's not at all expensive and I'm pretty sure not working flat out (no pun!) that seems a bit strange?

Unfortunately, my "concise, informative and funny" observations do come back to bite me in the bum (no pun!) on occassion as I'm now persona non grata with one of the main London agencies. Oh well!

Thank you - she obviously doesn't agree as she's not come back to me with an apology and the offer of a freebie to clear the air!

I've since found out that her flat is valued at over £750,000 - since she's not at all expensive and I'm pretty sure not working flat out (no pun!) that seems a bit strange?

Unfortunately, my "concise, informative and funny" observations do come back to bite me in the bum (no pun!) on occassion as I'm now persona non grata with one of the main London agencies. Oh well!

Thanks for the information and great FR by the way. Shame really as as attractive as she is the attitude would just kill it for me.

As I said, it was my first AW booking.

So.........am I correct in my guess that, because she elected to do the booking entirely by texting (despite me sending her an email and SMS via AW), I can't leave a FR on there unless she confirms the booking to them. Obviously she knows it went very badly and, as long as she doesn't confirm that it even happened, then I don't get the opportunity to lodge a negative report.

I'll give her her due - she's got the system sussed, certainly more than I have! If I ever venture a punt on AW again, maybe I'll make sure the girl has a couple of critical reports just to give an indication that they give a balanced view.

Or just stick with the recommended agencies and girls on here.

As I said, it was my first AW booking.

So.........am I correct in my guess that, because she elected to do the booking entirely by texting (despite me sending her an email and SMS via AW), I can't leave a FR on there unless she confirms the booking to them. Obviously she knows it went very badly and, as long as she doesn't confirm that it even happened, then I don't get the opportunity to lodge a negative report.

Or just make sure you book on AW also so you can drop a review afterwards.

Shame your first AW booking was a bad experience. Hope you don;t give up in it as there are some really lovely girls on there.

1 person likes this