Irgendeiner

Another Brothel Bust

6 posts in this topic

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/women-arrested-in-raid-on-suspected-leeds-brothel-1-5948198

"Two women were arrested on suspicion of prostitution after police raided a suspected brothel on a quiet cul de sac in Leeds."

Ho yus! I wonder whether this is journalistic or police ignorance? Presumably its the drugs that the idiots are held for - ? possession, intent to supply?

Oh dear "suspicion of prostitution", err prostitution isn't an offence.

I'd guess they are trying to work out who's running the brothel, and who's drugs they are.

Oh dear "suspicion of prostitution", err prostitution isn't an offence.

I'd guess they are trying to work out who's running the brothel, and who's drugs they are.

I believe it is the word "suspicion" in that case that is illegal... no comment ... Ridiculous...

Ho yus! I wonder whether this is journalistic or police ignorance? Presumably its the drugs that the idiots are held for - ? possession, intent to supply?

I suspect the former, the inclusion of a £20 bag of weed always gives them an excuse to link prostitution with drugs.  The post-sentencing press reports will doubtless be full of hysterical references to evil drugs barons, violent pimps and queues of deranged punters terrorising the neighbourhood with abandoned condoms and Rizla packets.

It’s probably the biggest thing to have happened in Churwell since someone stole the bubble gum machine from outside the post office in 1972. 

It’s probably the biggest thing to have happened in Churwell since someone stole the bubble gum machine from outside the post office in 1972. 

Hardly relevant, but several years (decades even) ago  I tripped over a condom machine in the bushes on an Army Training Area. Came back next day and tried to hand it in as lost or stolen property. I was lucky enough to be attended to by a (male) Constable who didn't know what a condom was, nor had ever seen such a machine in a pub's loo!

1 person likes this