Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goku

Too Young To Punt?

7 posts in this topic

Being new to this forum and this hobby (never had a punt) I find this the perfect place to find information and I read some great advice from you already on how to get started. Thank you for that. However there is one aspect that I would like to understand before I start. Is a 23 too young for the ladies out there?

I have read a recent topic on age gaps that gave me the impression that most ladies commenting find it awkward to see younger men. Is that so? I am mostly interested in the ladies oppinion here but punters are also welcome to tell me if they started young or know people who did. 

To be more specific I would like to try House of Divine as a first punt and after I had my first couple of tries I would jump in the deep end of the pool and try a Lady Marmalade Party. Do you know if any of these establishments are welcoming of young people or is over 30 the intended market?

I would also be grateful if you could tell me where would you start? Perhaps you know any courtesans that actually prefer my age group?

Thak you. The wisdom you share is much apreciated. 

It depends on your reasons for wanting to punt.

I started at 22 because I it was a kink I wanted to experiment with and I wanted to gain experience.  Now my reasons for punting is that I like to try new things, my wife is extremely vanilla/does not have my kinks and I can see much younger girls who would not glance at me twice.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and she loves me.  We accept we do not have a sexual compatibility and have come to the conclusion that punting is the way forward to keep my needs fulfilled.  I just have to pay for myself and I'm not allowed more than one take-away per month.

Through that time I have never met a girl that has had issues about my age.

It seems some ladies have prefered age ranges for reasons youll find on other threads.You'll probably spot that on some profiles/websites.If your'e at all worried the best thing to do maybe when you call just to ask if she's ok with your age.From any other aspect,you're legally an adult so no.
slightly off topic,but one thing thats i've been wondering about.For a lady to enter the trade she must be 18 or over.For a punter however,is it just to be above the legal age of consent or 18 as well,legality wise that is.

Are you 23? If so you're not too young for the ladies out there.

I've had a couple of ladies tell me in the past about being slightly freaked out by an 18 or 19 year old punter, in one case he had stolen money from his dad's wallet for the punt (!!) But 23 is fine, albeit below the average age bracket.

I've actually asked a few ladies in the past what the typical age bracket tends to be, and the general consensus is that below 30 is less common and most punters are 35+, up to their 50s - pretty logical if you think about sex getting boring after a few years of marriage, men on average wanting more sex than women especially after the 40s, options outside punting reducing as looks fade, and children taking up too much time and energy and killing sex lives. I'm of course generalising about common phenomena, there are plenty of exceptions to all these.

Being new to this forum and this hobby (never had a punt) I find this the perfect place to find information and I read some great advice from you already on how to get started. Thank you for that. However there is one aspect that I would like to understand before I start. Is a 23 too young for the ladies out there?

I have read a recent topic on age gaps that gave me the impression that most ladies commenting find it awkward to see younger men. Is that so? I am mostly interested in the ladies oppinion here but punters are also welcome to tell me if they started young or know people who did. 

To be more specific I would like to try House of Divine as a first punt and after I had my first couple of tries I would jump in the deep end of the pool and try a Lady Marmalade Party. Do you know if any of these establishments are welcoming of young people or is over 30 the intended market?

I would also be grateful if you could tell me where would you start? Perhaps you know any courtesans that actually prefer my age group?

Neither of those SPs would have any problem with a punter of your age, i have met many punters of around your age at LMP over the years. My advice is book a WG you fancy at HODs 1 or 2 at £130 an hour, forget about Courtesans which is just a marketing term and often actually means expensive.

1 person likes this

I wouuld say go for it!

My first punt was at 18 and lady didn't seem to mind.

Most ladies don't really have age limits. Just be nice, polite, and most important clean!