Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corus Boy

Drive In Sex...

15 posts in this topic

Not for me, gave up fumbling about in cars 30 years ago. Prefer a bit more comfort these days ;)

Plus if it was in this country, this quote would make me somewhat uncomfortable....

"Spokesman said they can now keep 'a closer eye on the sex industry"

.....and those using it...

At least one country is trying to keep its street girls safe and actually doing something that could help. 

2 people like this

At least one country is trying to keep its street girls safe and actually doing something that could help. 

It's certainly one way of keeping the ladies a bit safer but I do wonder what the take up will be.I am old enough to have used drive in cinemas quite a lot and also the odd lay by or wooded area (Epping Forest springs to mind). At my age I now need to warmth and comfort of a bedroom plus the option of a shower afterwards.

1 person likes this

Indeed, as do several other countries. I wasn't meaning to sound negative about that aspect of the scheme, more that it isn't the kind of thing for me personally.

Thing is...will they have a McDonalds?

1 person likes this

They've had these in Cologne for quite a while, and theirs was apparently based on something similar in Utrecht although I don't know how long that one's been going :).

They've had these in Cologne for quite a while, and theirs was apparently based on something similar in Utrecht although I don't know how long that one's been going :).

Without wishing to pour scorn on the idea, which I think may work, the sheds pictured  Cologne bear an uncanny resemblance to the cow sheds in the farm yard near the end of the drive up to Porker Towers.

Indeed, as do several other countries. I wasn't meaning to sound negative about that aspect of the scheme, more that it isn't the kind of thing for me personally.

Nor me but for the guys who already use picks ups and the girls who earn their money as pick ups then at least they know there will be others in close proximity even if they cannot see each other, it could save a life one day and deter the guys who want to cause hurt

1 person likes this

We've already got them here.  You get fucked over every time you drive on the M6 Toll.  :(

That was my thoughts on it.

I wouldn't use it even to re-live the days of my early old age because of anyone being able to note your registration number.

Just that prospect is enough to put me off.

Admittedly haven't looked at the link but wouldn't it be like walking into a brazen signed brothel past a bus stop and a Greggs queue?