Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike2012

Raising Money For Charity Mikes Sex Marathon

5 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Its been way to long time since I last posted so anyway I have decided to raise money for charity and donate my proceedings to the London Zoological Society to help them continue their conservation work with endangered animals.

Plan of attack over the next 7 days every girl I get laid with I donate 50 quid to charity.

Day 1 = 100 quid to go to ZSL..to be continued !

oh Man is frankfurt really that cheap??????????

oh Man is frankfurt really that cheap??????????

lol this

Yes, it is but, to quote the OP, ''climbing those fucking stairs'', some of the Eros Centres are 6 floors or more as well!!! :(

Also, some of the girls can be a bit agressivel, i.e. grab hold of you and try to drag you into their lair! :eek:

Edited by raylondoner

My last post seems to have vanished has it been moderated ? anyway this is day 2. Apologies for the grammar mistakes typing this up after a long day at work.

Flew into Amsterdam this morning to visit a client. Later that evening got invited to a private party full of tall dutch blondes. Got alittle tipsy and ended up chatting to one of the guys at the party who told me about this local club on the Spuistraat which has about 10 to 15 girls during the week.

One girl = 100 quid goes to charity