Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polarbear

Caroline Or Amelia Or Lia Amelia

14 posts in this topic

Trying to decide between Caroline and Amelia of hot collection or lia Amelia... Who ex maxes (and a bit more expensive)

Any advice? All seem like good choices!

Also looking a Libby from maxes... Very cute.

It's Caroline's last day according to Hot Collection. I would also be interested to know what others suggest.

It's Caroline's last day according to Hot Collection. I would also be interested to know what others suggest.

When HC said that about Amanda a few days ago it turned out to be only the last day before she went on holiday for a few weeks.  I assume it is the same case with Caroline.

When HC said that about Amanda a few days ago it turned out to be only the last day before she went on holiday for a few weeks.  I assume it is the same case with Caroline.

hi i would like to  make a contribation as i have been reading punternet since about last november  first punt i had was with caroline and was the best ever punt i have had  very passionate gfe looks better  in real life  i would really choose her  although her english was not to good last november  sure its better now

I haven't seen the other girls mentioned, but Lia Amelia is fantastic. One of the very best.

Lia Amelia for sure, fantastic experience

Don't know the other girls, but out of my hundreds of punts Lia Amelia is in my top 5 of all time. Gorgeous (classy not slutty) and dirty!

Out of my price range now, but I wouldn't hesitate seeing her if I had a windfall.

had about 10 punts since Caroline no one as been as good as that best ever French kissing only Lucia of admorals has been as good

Sadly it looks like Caroline is now away... Her profile seems to have gone from hot collection... Although that does make my decision easier! ;-) lia Amelia is jaw droppingly gorgeous!

out of my hundreds of punts Lia Amelia is in my top 5 of all time. Gorgeous (classy not slutty) and dirty!

Same applies to me, in nearly 150 punts:-)

Edited by Gandalfthewhite

I'm biased, got to say Lia Amelia

Trying to decide between Caroline and Amelia of hot collection or lia Amelia... Who ex maxes (and a bit more expensive)

Any advice? All seem like good choices!

Also looking a Libby from maxes... Very cute.

If you want to chat to me or ask any questions just message me :) ill happily and honestly answer anything you want to know :) x

Message sent! ;-)

Got it :) x