west london guy

Ebony Recommendation

7 posts in this topic

Afternoon gents,

I'm looking for an Ebony recommendation in London this week. Must be slim, but busty, and PSE would be advantageous. 

I'm staying near Heathrow so outcalls to there would be good, but I'm willing to travel within reason.

All the best

WLG

Afternoon gents,

I'm looking for an Ebony recommendation in London this week. Must be slim, but busty, and PSE would be advantageous. 

I'm staying near Heathrow so outcalls to there would be good, but I'm willing to travel within reason.

All the best

WLG

Ask and ye shall receive - thirteen pages on the very topic of your not-very-original thread.  There's no end of information available to one who exercises a modicum of initiative on the Punternet boards.  If you are in a hurry, scroll down to page 12 or 13:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/13256-ebony-recommendations-in-london/

Edited by Tiggy 7

Ask and ye shall receive - thirteen pages on the very topic of your not-very-original thread.  There's no end of information available to one who exercises a modicum of initiative on the Punternet boards.  If you are in a hurry, scroll down to page 12 or 13:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/13256-ebony-recommendations-in-london/

I normally get criticised for making such comments. I hope you escape

There`s Millie at HOD2 on Friday, check out her pics she`s as good as she looks, a bit of a trek for you but it`s guaranteed great service with a stunning girl.

There`s Millie at HOD2 on Friday, check out her pics she`s as good as she looks, a bit of a trek for you but it`s guaranteed great service with a stunning girl.

Anyone know what happened to Cindy at HOD?

Yes I understand that she has left HOD and has been working else-where, i.e. outside of London and MK. She may pop up any-where I guess, so keep your eyes peeled... I don't think she has hung up her hat yet lol