radicalface

Your First Punt/client. How Was It?

77 posts in this topic

HI

Just wondering what you guys (and girls) thought of your first punt/ client?

mine was a few years back with a gorgeous blonde polish lady. very tall and very dirty. at a parlour. I was ridiculously nervous and sat outside for half an hour before building up the courage to go in. 

iit was good but not amzing. left thinking i wont doing that again. i of course have done many a time now. 

my very first punter was a very posh, very drunk businessman, who lived in a swanky house in Fulham. I was sent on my first assignment by an agency, presumably as a "trial by fire" with one of their regulars, whom nobody would go to see twice. It was an all night booking. His bed was unmade, with blood streaked sheets - apparently his last "date" couldn't afford to sit a couple of days out when she "had the painters in", according to him. It hadn't occurred to him to change the sheets, and he looked shocked when I suggested we might quickly do that before "snuggling" (his word). Needless to say, he couldn't perform, although not for want of trying. When he finally gave up, he fell asleep, and, just to cap it all, promptly pissed himself and snored in his urine soaked bed until the morning. I fled to the sofa, and used my handbag as a pillow. Next time he called for me, I was "unavailable", and no doubt the new girl du jour got the honour.

2 people like this

A quickie up a fight of stairs in Soho after an evening in the pub. All over in about 5 minutes.

I am surprised that I ever continued, but as the song says, "things can only get better"!!

The first one when I was in my early twenties was a quick BJ for £20 behind B&Q  That's why I'm a millionaire now....  Joking! 

It was a lovely meal followed by an hour at his nice flat but I was only part time then and packed it in after a couple of months.  Years later in my early thirties I decide to start again and for some reason was far more nervous secnd time round.  Luckily the client was really sweet, so much so we ended up going well over time and got slightly tipsy too which peed my driver and friend off who were both waiting.

A quickie up a fight of stairs in Soho after an evening in the pub. All over in about 5 minutes.

Pretty much same here, except in Frankfurt. Black girl. She had to finish me by hand.

I didn't repeat the experience until 8 years later.

On a Stag Weekend in Macau in '92 a relatively naive 21 yr old me went with the flow and ended up buying one of the girls "out" from the "Thai 'No-Hands' Restaurant". Pretty Thai girl, had some fun and lots of drinks, then "little brain" took over and wanted to get in on the action. Back to the hotel, a couple of fairly energetic rolls and off to the land of nod. I did wake up in the morning to this talented young lady introducing me to A Levels, now THAT is a wake up call I'll never forget.

So my first punt was an overnight for the grand total of HK$800 (about £75 at tbe time!)

Edited by Anotherlamename

My first punt was memorable for lots of reasons, not least the hassle of getting there....

I decided to book a girl in the town where I was due to attend a course. I deliberately booked a different hotel to my colleagues so they wouldn't know what I was up to, and booked the punt for the first night of the course. I was travelling the day before the course started due to the early start and the distance I had to travel. Punt was booked for 8pm. So far so good apart from the nerves etc.

Then I got word the 2 day course had been put back a day, no real problem as I'd still be travelling down on the day of the punt. Except en route some arsehole pulls out in front of me and hits the front end of my car, damaging the headlights. Had to get towed home. Contacted the wg and apologised but explained what happened. She was really nice and said she hoped we could meet again but she wasn't working the next day, so that's that I think. Then while at home I get a phone call, a hire car will be dropped off in an hour, so I can still make the trip, although I'd be arriving much later than planned - also the motorway I would have travelled on was closed due to a pile up. So I had to take the scenic route - more delays.

On the way, I contacted the girl to see if still any chance of meeting although it would be very late. Again very nice, she said she would but warned that she had gone for a drink with a friend after I camcelled as she had no other bookings - and warned me she would likely smell of booze but wasn't at all drunk.

So I arrived shaking like a leaf due to a mixture of nerves, excitement and shock after the earlier events. Had a really good laugh with the girl while I told her my tale - she knew it was my 1st punt and said at first she thought I'd bottled it and was making excuses when I cancelled earlier, but praised my determination to get there ;)

Great punt too, pity she lives 150 miles away!

I went to see a rather gorgeous girl in a very posh flat in Kensington, who claimed to be Swedish but obviously wasn't. To be honest, I didn't really know what I was doing, so we had a nice glass of white wine sat together on the sofa. When we went into the bedroom there was this huge teddy bear on the bed, and I remember her asking me if I was afraid of it. I think I just thought it was weird (think Twin Peaks weird ) and tried to inanely carry on the conversation and slowly got more and more freaked out as I asked more and more inappropriately intrusive questions, to the point where she asked me if I was intending to write a book about her. By this time I think she had had quite enough of me and my amateur psychology and promptly threw me out. Could £150 be a world record for the most money ever paid for a glass of Chardonnay ?

my very first punter was a very posh, very drunk businessman, who lived in a swanky house in Fulham. I was sent on my first assignment by an agency, presumably as a "trial by fire" with one of their regulars, whom nobody would go to see twice. It was an all night booking. His bed was unmade, with blood streaked sheets - apparently his last "date" couldn't afford to sit a couple of days out when she "had the painters in", according to him. It hadn't occurred to him to change the sheets, and he looked shocked when I suggested we might quickly do that before "snuggling" (his word). Needless to say, he couldn't perform, although not for want of trying. When he finally gave up, he fell asleep, and, just to cap it all, promptly pissed himself and snored in his urine soaked bed until the morning. I fled to the sofa, and used my handbag as a pillow. Next time he called for me, I was "unavailable", and no doubt the new girl du jour got the honour.

Could have been worse!

It might have been an incall to yours :)

Good thread, my first was a business trip to New York ten years ago, just split up with my girlfriend, staying in a swanky hotel on expenses. Booked an hour with a Greek girl, one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen....however was so nervous I downed a bottle of wine before her arrival so the 400 USD was spent on my incoherent babbling and her trying to get through it. Maximum one glass before a punt after that

Local but expensive local lady.  Two hours and I was full of nerves.

Arrived at her hotel to find a security access door, right next to reception and you needed them to buzz you through!

I walked away and phoned to tell her I couldn't go through it, to be told that the door wasn't locked and I only had to walk up to it and pull the handle!  Also could I bring a couple of sandwiches with me and some milk :)

£300 (10 years ago) and I had to buy lunch, I was laughing so much I breezed through the security door.

CB

PS. The sandwiches never got eaten :)

1 person likes this

Booked a lady through AW.Was nervous as hell as i didnt know the legal side back then.Got through the door,taken to the room,met the lady,paid.She went of to drop the money,came back and looked at me puzzled.You're still dressed? she said.Well i didnt know the protocol.
I was shaking so much i think she thought i was going to keel over.Luckily the ticker held and the red cross/blue cross,whichever was nearest werent needed.
Havent felt that pannicky before or since.On the flip side,was one hell of an adrenal high

Eleven years ago with a very sweet black lady at a flat in Swindon. It was a delightful experience for which I wrote my first FR and hastened to repeat the experience. With the result that I am here 94 more FRs  later. I note that the fee was £60 for half an hour and I think that is still the going rate there. 

I went to see a lovely lass who I have since discovered is on this forum... I was 39, but was as nervous as anything. Had dithered and ummed and ahhed for ages about doing this kind of thing. Finally got up the courage to call and book. She was utterly wonderful, put me at my ease and gave me a fabulous time. Since then I have seen her many times and each time has simply been better and better as we've got to know each other :)

Early to mid ninties wandering around soho got clipped along tisbury court then somehow ended up all the way over on pollen street for a fucking awful rush rush service with a black brazilian girl who did nothing but complain and seemed to be taking baths between punts... i decided it was the best saturday afternoon i had ever had and regulary repeated the experience for pretty much the next 10 years... that is minus the clipping...

I am surprised that I ever continued, but as the song says, "things can only get better"!!

Same. It was a girl called Elena, who still works in Soho. Very nervous, but she was very patient with me and a star. Didn't rush me at all. Still see her, from time to time

Same. It was a girl called Elena, who still works in Soho. Very nervous, but she was very patient with me and a star. Didn't rush me at all. Still see her, from time to time

Is that the one who works on Greek St next to the bookies ? Small gap in her front teeth.

Edited by Keen Punter

Is that the one who works on Greek St next to the bookies ? Small gap in her front teeth.

Yes. She's worked in a few different places in Soho. Really friendly girl. I wouldn't say a great looker, but the attitude and service more than make up for it. She's been there years and probably time for her to go soon.

Yes. She's worked in a few different places in Soho. Really friendly girl. I wouldn't say a great looker, but the attitude and service more than make up for it. She's been there years and probably time for her to go soon.

Yeah, she was one of my 1st walk up girls. Seen her 3/4 times, everytime she gives me a bit of "free" oral on the £20 deal.

Yeah, she was one of my 1st walk up girls. Seen her 3/4 times, everytime she gives me a bit of "free" oral on the £20 deal.

Indeed she does! I may well book her for a little longer, before she goes home.  :)

First punt was only back in march 2012,absolute nervous wreck,went to the pub for a swift jd,but when the girl opened the door,wow what a smile,fantastic time was had ,unfortunately she has gone back to Thailand,would love to see her again,as still trying to find a girl that gives that kind of service

First punt was only back in march 2012,absolute nervous wreck,went to the pub for a swift jd,but when the girl opened the door,wow what a smile,fantastic time was had ,unfortunately she has gone back to Thailand,would love to see her again,as still trying to find a girl that gives that kind of service

Indeed. Thai girls are probably the best punts I've ever had. Fantastic attitude, fit bodies, value for money, with lovely smooth, soft skin and fuck like rabbits! The very epitome of what makes a great service. :) You ought to get yourself out to Pattaya?

Problem is, of course, once you've gone to Thailand, it screws your head up when punting back here!

Edited by drzhivago
1 person likes this

1st punt was on my 21st Birthday years ago in Cheddar Road in Birmingham. For those who remember it, it was a dead end with Amsterdam style window girls. My cousin and me went down pissed as farts for a laugh. I ended up in one house in the bedroom whilst my cousin waited in the pitch black room.

Anyway, I was younger and more virile in those days and I was banging away for ages and couldn't finish because of the drink. Then all of a sudden a voice in the darkness says "How long is he taking man", and my cousin nearly crapped himself. :D There was a black bloke in the room with him, he legged it out of the room just as I was finishing and we made a sharp exit.

£10 that cost.

Indeed. Thai girls are probably the best punts I've ever had. Fantastic attitude, fit bodies, value for money, with lovely smooth, soft skin and fuck like rabbits! The very epitome of what makes a great service. :) You ought to get yourself out to Pattaya?

Problem is, of course, once you've gone to Thailand, it screws your head up when punting back here!

That is so true. Pre my 1st Thai trip in 2005 I was a regular punter.

Since then my punting in the UK has dwindled, nothing compares to the whole experience you get out there. With so much choice and relatively cheap pricing, you can't lose. In fact, I haven't had a single punt in this country since I have come back from my May trip, I just have no motivation to at the moment.

Thailand ruins you. :D

Thailand ruins you. :D

But ruins you in a good way!  :D I did find it very hard to mentally adjust for the first two weeks, when I got back. Every woman just looked so big and overweight! Very hard to explain to somebody who hasn't been there! It's the whole vibe and yes, they can also provide a proper massage, rather than a time wasting rub on the back with oil or talc, whilst endlessly going on about their dreary life story! For example, I had a two girl, naked body to body massage on a soapy double lilo, with sex for less than £30.   ;)

I did avoid the Pump Station, however!  :eek:

Edited by drzhivago